Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anybody please tell me the new gerrard song we've been singing recently and any other of your fave united songs this season?
 

·
Arse Bandito
Joined
·
1,527 Posts
there's a sub-forum in Man Utd Chat called songs ;)
maybe one of the mods will be kind enough to relocate it.

anyway,

is it one of the rip offs to the liverpool chant: "steve gerrard, gerrard. etc"

there's:
"steve gerrard, gerrard,
he kisses the badge on his chest,
then puts in a transfer request,
steve gerrarrd, gerrard"

or
"steve gerrard, gerrard,
his missus does coke and she's mad,
we know that he's not the real dad
steve gerrard, gerrard"

this season, "city's going down with a billion in the bank" is quality.
and a new slant on an old tune "posse,possebon" usually gets everyone up
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
quality....cheers dude ;) .......ive been a lifelong united fan and season ticket holder since i was 6 but have moved in the last year and am currently relegated to the west midlands (missin the north west sooo much) and havent been any games yet this season (havin to watch everything on the net!)....feels weird not going....anyway as i aint been im missing out on new songs this season and have been tryin to work out what they are when watchin games - whats the full lyrics to the citys goin down with a billion in the bank? and the possebon tune? have looked in the thread u suggested but cant see em.
 

·
Smeghead Moderator
Joined
·
13,664 Posts
northcountryboy said:
whats the full lyrics to the citys goin down with a billion in the bank? and the possebon tune?
City's going down with a billion in the bank,
A billion in the bank,
A billion in the bank,
They're going down, they're going down
They're going down, they're going down

Na na na na,
Na na na na,
Posse, Possebon
Possebon
Posse, Possebon

P.S. Can a Super Mod move this to United Songs please.
 

·
Arse Bandito
Joined
·
1,527 Posts
northcountryboy said:
quality....cheers dude ;) .......ive been a lifelong united fan and season ticket holder since i was 6 but have moved in the last year and am currently relegated to the west midlands (missin the north west sooo much) and havent been any games yet this season (havin to watch everything on the net!)....feels weird not going....anyway as i aint been im missing out on new songs this season and have been tryin to work out what they are when watchin games - whats the full lyrics to the citys goin down with a billion in the bank? and the possebon tune? have looked in the thread u suggested but cant see em.

btw city's going down is to the tune of yellow submarine, and i can't remember what the name of the song is for posse-possebon but if you remember nicky, nicky butt, then it's the same one.

i feel for you leaving the north west mate, must have been hard.
do you still have your season ticket though? surely not that hard to get up for a few hours?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5 Posts
Stevie Gerrard songs cont.

He puts his transfer in
His transfer out
In, Out
In, Out
Shake it all about
U do the Stevie Gerrard and ya turn around
And thats what its all about

Oooh, u scouse *******
Ooooh u Scouse *******
Ooooh u Scouse *******
In, out
In, out
Shake it all about!!!

or...................
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
364 Posts
RedAdam said:
btw city's going down is to the tune of yellow submarine, and i can't remember what the name of the song is for posse-possebon but if you remember nicky, nicky butt, then it's the same one.

i feel for you leaving the north west mate, must have been hard.
do you still have your season ticket though? surely not that hard to get up for a few hours?
"Give it up" by KC and the Sunshine Band is the Posse-Possebon song, iirc. ;)
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top