Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is this a fake?

I was just looking at old kits that we used to have at our club. I typed in United grey kit into google and this came up. I'm sure we all remember it. It was only used at 3 matches and we changed once at 1/2 time from it to a blue away kit because we "couldn't see each other".

Anyway from finding that kit i came across this.

This is our kit for next season! It's a little dull and boring for me. I hope we wont be using it too often!

·
Registered
590 Posts
:eek: What?!?!?! :eek:

Right I have just google imaged this and underneath the image it says this: 'Manchester United New kit 2007/08'

Seeing as this isn't our kit this year, it doesn't seem likely that it would be next year. Well at least I hope it isn't.

It looks a bit Photoshopped if you ask me. But if it is real nice find.

I just hope that it isn't real. We're United, we are better than this kind of kit

·
Registered
488 Posts
jd_united said:
:eek: What?!?!?! :eek:

Right I have just google imaged this and underneath the image it says this: 'Manchester United New kit 2007/08'

Seeing as this isn't our kit this year, it doesn't seem likely that it would be next year. Well at least I hope it isn't.

It looks a bit Photoshopped if you ask me. But if it is real nice find.

I just hope that it isn't real. We're United, we are better than this kind of kit
OMG!!! I sure hope that this is a joke or it better be an unapproved KIT... And I agree we deserved better kit then this... Imagine a stadium of these color?
Unthinkable... Attending an exciting game or a funeral...

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
RichardsReds said:
I was just looking at old kits that we used to have at our club. I typed in United grey kit into google and this came up. I'm sure we all remember it. It was only used at 3 matches and we changed once at 1/2 time from it to a blue away kit because we "couldn't see each other".

This is our kit for next season! It's a little dull and boring for me. I hope we wont be using it too often!

relax people, this is a fake and Ji-Sung Park's face has been super-imposed onto the picture. New Kits are only released in the summer. There are a few pics on the net of fake jerseys and some of mock-up kits that almost became this season's jersey.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
RedForceRising said:
relax people, this is a fake and Ji-Sung Park's face has been super-imposed onto the picture. New Kits are only released in the summer. There are a few pics on the net of fake jerseys and some of mock-up kits that almost became this season's jersey.

that one looks very nice, i always prefer circle to square, looks more coordinated

·
Registered
573 Posts
Not wanting to put a dampner on things but as today is April 1st i am going to guess at this being an April fools joke as that kits rank and cant be real

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
RichardsReds said:

Relax people it is a fake. This picture is very very old. It was before this season's home and away kit came out. I found it on a forum and yes a guy did make it himself on photoshop. I dono why people do not like it..it looks quite good imo..if that came in a nice cool blue colour for next season's away kit it would be awsome!

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
i love the current black away dress...why couldnt we stick with that?? :(
i also liked last years white away......
but it is united's decision to make the away dress

N

·
0 Posts
that kit looks really photoshopped, the curves and stuff on the kit doens't look as real

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
I think the kit manufacturer would sample Fergie's hairdryer if they came up with another grey kit!!!

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Damian said:
Not wanting to put a dampner on things but as today is April 1st i am going to guess at this being an April fools joke as that kits rank and cant be real
exactly what i thought!!!! lol!!!

·
Registered
5,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
This shirt is official, my uncles dog works in the kit manufacturering business and assures me that this shirt is 100% authentic.

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
RichardsReds said:
This shirt is official, my uncles dog works in the kit manufacturering business and assures me that this shirt is 100% authentic.
That's not a very nice way to refer to your Auntie :D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts