Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
TBH, they really don't look like slipping up. A lot of people are saying, don't worry they'll **** up sooner or later, but they dont they just keep going from strength to strength.This performance today has made me even more worried about our title hopes now.

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
I don't care what anyone says to me, I'm now saying it, Liverpool WILL win the league this year and Stevie Gerrard is the reason why. Best player in the world at the moment.

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
marty davidson said:
Why don't you think they will win the league ?
Because everyone is stuck in a bubble and don't realise that liverpool are playing the sort of football that we have played for the past two seasons. And thats without their star striker Fernando Torres. We really need to up our form. We're playinh fukn s.h.i.t lately. We avent scored more than 1 in a league game for god knows how long. And liverpool have scored more in 1 game than we have in 6 or 7 matches. No doubts we have the better players but we certainly don't have as much desire as these dipper cnuts. They seem to have a new found resilience intertwined with magnificent football also this season and when Torres comes back to full fitness God fukn help us, we Will be blown away.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.