Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 40 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
TBH, they really don't look like slipping up. A lot of people are saying, don't worry they'll **** up sooner or later, but they dont they just keep going from strength to strength.This performance today has made me even more worried about our title hopes now.

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
To be fair Duff was onside & even if Reina hadn't stopped playing Owen is capable of beating any keeper on his day.

If it had been 1 - 1 Liverpool might not have gone for the 2nd & things could be different.

That's football though. When you're Newcastle nothing goes right. :p

·
Banned
11,551 Posts
Berbatov08 said:
TBH, they really don't look like slipping up. A lot of people are saying, don't worry they'll **** up sooner or later, but they dont they just keep going from strength to strength.This performance today has made me even more worried about our title hopes now.
Yea i agree with you mate

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
has to be one of worst first halfs in premier league history. :eek:

without given it would be 6 or 7-0

they are worse than hull were at city .

wonder if they get a roasting at half time:D

would love to have a pound a time swear box in geordie dressing room:)

·
Im not fat... im sex.
8,817 Posts
i dont get why liverpool just cant loose

fair play though by the sounds of things there playing effective football and as much as i hate them and trust me a i do you cant really deny them credit

it wont last

·
I'm so gorgeous they want to arrest me
8,772 Posts
andersons_left_foot said:
i dont get why liverpool just cant loose

fair play though by the sounds of things there playing effective football and as much as i hate them and trust me a i do you cant really deny them credit

it wont last

If you cant watch it heres a link: http://www.iraqgoals.com/en/ch1.html

Newcastle are starting to play.

21 - 40 of 74 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.