Manchester United Talk banner
41 - 60 of 74 Posts

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
we got 12 against them last year in 2 games didnt we ?

pool will fill boots then fail to score next week and wish for one of todays goals

still at least sal only gets same points as me now for this one !!

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
I don't care what anyone says to me, I'm now saying it, Liverpool WILL win the league this year and Stevie Gerrard is the reason why. Best player in the world at the moment.

·
Im not fat... im sex.
8,817 Posts
Berbatov08 said:
I don't care what anyone says to me, I'm now saying it, Liverpool WILL win the league this year and Stevie Gerrard is the reason why. Best player in the world at the moment.
wow just wow lol

and perhaps newcastle are playing so bad cause mike ashley has decided not to sell the team

so the team have decided there condemed to hell under ashley so they have given up with football lol :rolleyes:

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
Berbatov08 said:
knee jerk knee jerk knee jerk knee jerk

I am saying to you we will win the league and the scousers Will choke .

We will thump them as will Chelsea as will Arsenal

G

·
Bad decision to disallow Newcastle's perfectly legitimate goal in the first half. 1-1 is a totally diferent game but once again the referee gives a poor decision in Liverpool's favour. They battered Newcastle in fairness but it's funny how they keep getting these decisions go their way.

·
Registered
601 Posts
with a performance like this it dont make alot of difference, we beat newcastle, enough teams have came to st james and beat newcastle. newcastle aint really organised wit whats going on at st james. I and a lot people can say they can win the league but this time last season they were 8 or nine points clear and it they bottled, this time its different. We win our games in hand we will be 1 point. Thats all we have to think about.

G

·
trikam patel said:
with a performance like this it dont make alot of difference, we beat newcastle, enough teams have came to st james and beat newcastle. newcastle aint really organised wit whats going on at st james. I and a lot people can say they can win the league but this time last season they were 8 or nine points clear and it they bottled, this time its different. We win our games in hand we will be 1 point. Thats all we have to think about.
We didn't beat Newcastle, we drew at St. James' Park.

And Liverpoo weren't 8 or 9 points clear, you're thinking of Arsenal.

Double fail.

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
marty davidson said:
Why don't you think they will win the league ?
Because everyone is stuck in a bubble and don't realise that liverpool are playing the sort of football that we have played for the past two seasons. And thats without their star striker Fernando Torres. We really need to up our form. We're playinh fukn s.h.i.t lately. We avent scored more than 1 in a league game for god knows how long. And liverpool have scored more in 1 game than we have in 6 or 7 matches. No doubts we have the better players but we certainly don't have as much desire as these dipper cnuts. They seem to have a new found resilience intertwined with magnificent football also this season and when Torres comes back to full fitness God fukn help us, we Will be blown away.

41 - 60 of 74 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.