Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jose Reina

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I decided to start the thread everyone's been talking about but have had too much respect to actually do. :p

This is the thread where we all throw our suggestion in the ring as to who will be the next Scouser to get robbed.

Basically I've asked RedForceRising, or any listening mods, for a poll to be added but until that happens just post your suggestions below.

I'll start the ball rolling by going for... Ryan Babel. He young, talented and maybe just a touch naive about his new home city.

just the sort the Scouser's love to prey on. They'll probably even take his front door. :D

Here's the list to get you started.

Robbie Keane
Steven Gerrard (captain)
Fernando Torres
Albert Riera
Fábio Aurélio
Xabi Alonso
Yossi Benayoun
Ãlvaro Arbeloa
Dirk Kuyt
Javier Mascherano
Jose Reina
Lucas Leiva
Ryan Babel
Daniel Agger
Martin Skrtel
Daniel Plessis
Philipp Degen
Andrea Dossena
Sami Hyypiä
David N'Gog
Charles Itandje

·
Thank you Sir Alex
5,528 Posts
Lol nice idea. Maybe you should update your post including the names of players already robbed.

·
Proto-Hipster
46,959 Posts
Gerrard

he trains allot, he have allot of national duties which means that hes out of his house to go to london or to the airport for an away England match, plus hes not home at weekends as he goes to maurinho house to pick up his wife Alex back home :p

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
Lol. I'd love to see this posted on a Liverpool forum.

Who's house will you rob next? :D

Let's face it, if they stay at Liverpool long enough they'll all get robbed!

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
i think gerrard has already been done hasnt he... well someone has robbed his fashion sense anyway.....whenever i see him in the papers he's always sporting a shell suit...apparently he still signs on aswell :)

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
red devil jeff said:
Should have included Robbie Keane in the poll :(
He already got robbed once didn't he? I'm almost positive they took his Carling Cup medal and stuff like that.

·
Thank you Sir Alex
5,528 Posts
piazza said:
He already got robbed once didn't he? I'm almost positive they took his Carling Cup medal and stuff like that.
Thanks Piazza. That makes me feel a hell lot better :D

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I meant to include more but you can only have 10 options. :(

Don't worry, though, just because we can't vote for Keane doesn't mean Scouser's can't rob him. :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts