Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who do u think will be next season's top 10 teams ? in the premierleague ofcourse !

Manchester Utd Chelsea Arsenal Liverpool Everton Aston Villa Portsmouth Blackburn Manchester City West Ham Tottenham Newcastle
Sunderland Wigan Middlesbrough



Choose from above
 

·
Breaking into the first team
Joined
·
654 Posts
Manchester United
Chelsea
Liverpool
Arsenal
Manchester City
Everton
Portsmouth
Aston Villa
Tottenham
Blackburn


Complete guess... But looks realistic to me :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,427 Posts
To early ain't it lol

Manchester United
Chelsea
Liverpool
Arsenal
Tottenham
Manchester City
Everton
Portsmouth
Aston Villa
Blackburn
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,547 Posts
futbol said:
Who do u think will be next season's top 10 teams ? in the premierleague ofcourse !

Manchester Utd Chelsea Arsenal Liverpool Everton Aston Villa Portsmouth Blackburn Manchester City West Ham Tottenham Newcastle
Sunderland Wigan Middlesbrough



Choose from above
A lot will be decided during the summer transfers. Too early.:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,615 Posts
Manchester United
Chelsea
Liverpool
Arsenal
Manchester City
Aston Villa
Blackburn
Everton
Portsmouth
Tottenham
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,544 Posts
spellbound said:
A lot will be decided during the summer transfers. Too early.:D
^Ditto! Fingers crossed until transfer window shuts as teams can bring in some pace and power into their strike force, a former favourite back to strengthen the defence, a fantastic winger that they craved, and a young and an experienced couple of players to bolster the squad. That said, I'm really tempted to go for my own list of the top 10 finishers next season...

1. Manchester United
2. Arsenal
3. Chelsea
4. Liverpool
5. Tottenham Hotspur
6. Portsmouth
7. Manchester City
8. Everton
9. Aston Villa
10. Blackburn Rovers
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
11,551 Posts
1. Manchester United
2. Chelsea
3. Arsenal
4. Liverpool
5. Tottenham
6. Aston Villa
7. Everton
8. Portsmouth
9. Manchester City
10. Newcastle
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
915 Posts
1 Manchester United
2 Arsenal
3 Chelsea
4 Everton
5 Aston Villa
6 Tottenham
7 Newcastle United
8 Portsmouth
9 Manchester city
10 Blackburn
-----------------------------
20 Liverpool :D
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
9,926 Posts
  1. Manchester United
  2. Arsenal
  3. Chelsea
  4. Tottenham Hotspur
  5. Liverpool
  6. Aston Villa
  7. Everton
  8. Blackburn Rovers
  9. Newcastle United
  10. Sunderland


Touch and go between Liverpool and Tottenham, but Spurs may nick it. I see
them being a formidable team next year.

Keegan's men will really impress, although I can't see them in the "top half" of the
top half, if you know what I mean

I think Arsenal will be our biggest challengers for glory

Also, I've added Keano's men in there too, as hey may just spark to life next year
with the aid of a few decent signings

As for the rest, sort of picks itself....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,740 Posts
Pretty early this but oh well ...

Chelsea
Arsenal
Spurs'
Everton
Newcastle
Liverpool
Pomepy
Aston Villa
Blackburn


ANNND ... Manchester United :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
854 Posts
Manchester United
Chelsea
Liverpool
Arsenal
Tottenham
Aston Villa
Sunderland
Newcastle
West Ham
Blackburn

I honestly think Man City may have a relegation battle next season. Sunderland will have an amazing season and Roy Keane will get Manager of the year
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,544 Posts
Keano! said:
  1. Manchester United
  2. Arsenal
  3. Chelsea
  4. Tottenham Hotspur
  5. Liverpool
  6. Aston Villa
  7. Everton
  8. Blackburn Rovers
  9. Newcastle United
  10. Sunderland


Touch and go between Liverpool and Tottenham, but Spurs may nick it. I see
them being a formidable team next year.

Keegan's men will really impress, although I can't see them in the "top half" of the
top half, if you know what I mean

I think Arsenal will be our biggest challengers for glory

Also, I've added Keano's men in there too, as hey may just spark to life next year
with the aid of a few decent signings

As for the rest, sort of picks itself....
Meh, no Pompey? With a great manager like Harry Redknapp at the helm of Fratton Park and seasoned veterans such as Sol Campbell, David James & Nwankwo Kanu, I believe they could possibly improve on their 6th place finish next season. Portsmouth hve also underline their ambitious outlook by splashing the cash on young & talented players like Glen Johnson, Jermain Defoe, Niko Kranjcar, Sulley Muntari & John Utaka. I believe Redknapp would bring in a mass of talent during the summer transfer window market thanks to a certain Alexandre Gaydamak's hefty chequebook and the collapse of ITV Digital. They are the 15th biggest spenders in Europe this season and would start the year well with BBC Pundit Alan Shearer tipping them to be the most likely to break into the so-called 'big four' by the time the season was all said and done.
 
1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Top