Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Away to Bolton and West Brom. If we win both of them I would be about 90% sure that we will win the title. For instance, after thos two games we have 3 home games on the trot soon after against the likes of Portsmouth, Blackburn etc, all struglers at the moment.

So I think the next two games are massive. If we even got 4 out of 6 it wouldn't be disastrous, maybe disappointing but we would still be in a great position, with Liverpool having to play Wigan away, Chelsea and the merseyside derby very soon.

So, if we win our next two it looks like we will be on our away to yet another 3 in a row.

:D :D :D

·
TROLOLOLOL
4,076 Posts
Hmmm in theory maybe but never underestimate Pompey/Rovers.Also we want to be in that position where only our results matter and not relying on others to slip up.I wouldnt count our chickens ect.We just need to take each game as it comes and not take any fixture for granted.

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Umm, equally important that we not just win, but stay healthy. Can't afford any injuries up front or to JOS.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Bolton away will be pretty tough, I could see us losing or drawing there, but I'd expect us to win, Bolton aren't particularly playing well and they've slipped down the table recently. The WBrom shouldn't be too hard, they look like they've run out of steam already.

·
TROLOLOLOL
4,076 Posts
Nemanjaaa said:
Bolton away will be pretty tough, I could see us losing or drawing there, but I'd expect us to win, Bolton aren't particularly playing well and they've slipped down the table recently. The WBrom shouldn't be too hard, they look like they've run out of steam already.
See i agree with that BUT,EVERY SINGLE TEAM IN THE PREMIERSHIP STEPS THEIR GAME UP AGAINST UNITED.So no matter how jaded,off the ball,bad their streak is,every player on the planet wants to crush us and somehow find that extra hidden fight.In theory 4 points from next wouldnt be so bad.Obviously 6 is the goal,but you never know whats round the corner

·
United's masseuse
6,296 Posts
Nemanjaaa said:
Don`t be so sure of that, usually the teams we underestimate are the ones who makes us work hard for a good result.

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
Rooneys_Temper said:
See i agree with that BUT,EVERY SINGLE TEAM IN THE PREMIERSHIP STEPS THEIR GAME UP AGAINST UNITED.So no matter how jaded,off the ball,bad their streak is,every player on the planet wants to crush us and somehow find that extra hidden fight.In theory 4 points from next wouldnt be so bad.Obviously 6 is the goal,but you never know whats round the corner
That is so true. I watch most games in a season, and I watch every one of the big four. It is amazing to me how often a lower table team will have one of their best games of the season against us, but play like crap against the other three. It isn't always the case, but more often then not.

Understandable tho, playing the CHAMPIONS!

·
hates City
2,913 Posts
we need 6 points from our next two games. The Bolton game will be a tough one and we need to secure those 3 points. The game against West Brom should be atleast a little easier

·
Banned
146 Posts
With Rooney out I think we'll get 4 points out of those two tbh. Which isn't good enough really. But like it matters. The title race is over isn't it?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts