1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Niko Kranjèar!

Hey!
I didnt interduce myself so much so few things;
First-sorry about my English,i am still learning,i do my best!
I am 22years old,i am member of TORCIDA SPLIT 1950 ultra-hooligan :mad: group for 5 years and i have 80.. games with our club HAJDUK SPLIT:D !
The important thing is that maney our members loves Man.Utd...
And i want to know what do you think about Niko Kranjèar??
I think that he would be perfect addition to your club.He played in Hajduk,and I as supporter can say that he is wonderfull pearson he playes with heart,and huge talent...so..YOU MUST BUY HIM!:cool:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Niko Kranjcar!

He is still young and he will became better than Carrick and company believe me..
He is using to play in English way..he is fantasista with ball..

·
Registered
12 Posts
Kranjcar is quality he played a perfect pass to baros for portsmouth penalty. he would be a good addition to our squad ... Giggs too old and nani to young not much experience but that man kranjcar has been in the premiership for a few yrs:)

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Niko Kranjcar....great distribution, wide range of pasing, eagle-eyed vision & superb dribbler of the ball.........however, he really lacks one thing.
That is a powerful physique. He has rather small frame & I couldn't imagine what would've happened if a Keano-esque player came in with a ferocious two-footed tackle on his leags from behind......:eek:
He could only excel truly if a much more defensive type of midfielder possibly Hargo aids him in the centre park as he doesn't possessed any defensive nous. ;)

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,077 Posts
red_devils4life said:
Niko Kranjcar....great distribution, wide range of pasing, eagle-eyed vision & superb dribbler of the ball.........however, he really lacks one thing.
That is a powerful physique. He has rather small frame & I couldn't imagine what would've happened if a Keano-esque player came in with a ferocious two-footed tackle on his leags from behind......:eek:He could only excel truly if a much more defensive type of midfielder possibly Hargo aids him in the centre park as he doesn't possessed any defensive nous. ;)
WELL WE SAW THAT LAST WEEK ! ROONEY TRIED TO DO THAT TO HIM ! AND SHOULD HAVE BEEN SENT OF

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Vido sam njega uzivo kad je igrao za Dinamo.

I lived in Zagreb for 8 years and I used to go watch niko krajncar play live as well as eduardo da silva and vedran corluka and luka modric and I even went to the same high school as niko krajncar did and when he transfered to Hajduk Split everyone in Zagreb went crazy and he was public enemy number one. It was like if Hienze transfered to Liverpool. I rate him as an excellent player with immense potential who captained the Croatian Champions at the age of 19 (similar to vidic in that aspect of captancy at young age for his national league) and I was thinking he could be a much better squad player then our Fletcher at the moment. I really hate his dad Zlatko because he cannot manage for shit and Ciro and Slaven Bilic are million times better! I also hate otto baric lol!

Well he has done well at Pompey and I would love him to sign for us (i am biased about it though) but I say we should off load fletcher and get the new and better version of krajncar and get the more versitile LUKA MODRIC!! Well they are both equally good imo

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,077 Posts
sparkic said:
Vido sam njega uzivo kad je igrao za Dinamo.

I lived in Zagreb for 8 years and I used to go watch niko krajncar play live as well as eduardo da silva and vedran corluka and luka modric and I even went to the same high school as niko krajncar did and when he transfered to Hajduk Split everyone in Zagreb went crazy and he was public enemy number one. It was like if Hienze transfered to Liverpool. I rate him as an excellent player with immense potential who captained the Croatian Champions at the age of 19 (similar to vidic in that aspect of captancy at young age for his national league) and I was thinking he could be a much better squad player then our Fletcher at the moment. I really hate his dad Zlatko because he cannot manage for shit and Ciro and Slaven Bilic are million times better! I also hate otto baric lol!

Well he has done well at Pompey and I would love him to sign for us (i am biased about it though) but I say we should off load fletcher and get the new and better version of krajncar and get the more versitile LUKA MODRIC!! Well they are both equally good imo
modric is miles ahead of him mate - and i rate kranjcar too. a good player - nothing more - modric - an excellent player with a willingness to improve ( what niko lacks )

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
CROoney from Dubrovnik said:
modric is miles ahead of him mate - and i rate kranjcar too. a good player - nothing more - modric - an excellent player with a willingness to improve ( what niko lacks )
You are right. Modric has more potential since he is younger and has a better future ahead of him. You know who I want to see in the premier league? Dario Srna! and Olic would be millions times better than that joke kuyt livershit has got lol

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,077 Posts
sparkic said:
You are right. Modric has more potential since he is younger and has a better future ahead of him. You know who I want to see in the premier league? Dario Srna! and Olic would be millions times better than that joke kuyt livershit has got lol
oh no, not olic.... srna - 2 years ago would have been amasing - now we're well equipped in that area. olic has improved a lot in recent year, but ...he is still a lumberjack - lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts