Manchester United Talk banner

121 - 137 of 137 Posts

·
First team regular
8,204 Posts
Got 22 points, but dropped down to 7th. CR7freekick had a storming round, 43 motherfucking points. If he keeps that up, he'll be top in no time.

S

·
0 Posts
43 points :eek: Bloody hell, top predicting CR7 (y)
That's the highest score since the prediction league first started. Going to be hard for anyone to ever beat that record. (y)

·
We'll Never Die.
1,724 Posts
Could have sworn I did my predictions for Matchday 19 or maybe it's the fact I've been on the beer the last few days that's confusing me. :(

·
Registered
606 Posts
Could have sworn I did my predictions for Matchday 19 or maybe it's the fact I've been on the beer the last few days that's confusing me. :(
same here, was absolutely sure I had done mine :( in fact really sure I did, its like a ritual, I log on do Nitas, then the prediction game, then fantasy etc...strange :(

·
Your arms are just too short to box with God
30,116 Posts
same here, was absolutely sure I had done mine :( in fact really sure I did, its like a ritual, I log on do Nitas, then the prediction game, then fantasy etc...strange :(
There are no missing posts for that thread. Sorry guys,.

·
Anderson Luís de Abreu Oliveira
3,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #135
@redmaster

121 - 137 of 137 Posts