Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
There's Only One Darren Fletcher!
11,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The FA have decided to take no action against Jose Bosingwa after he puts his studs through Benyoun's back yesterday..

Typical of the FA.

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
Im not being funny but this is a joke he new what he was doing and had the look of a man who thought he was getting a red card when he did it.

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
red dave said:
Im not being funny but this is a joke he new what he was doing and had the look of a man who thought he was getting a red card when he did it.
Absolutely.

But Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool get away with these sort of things :rolleyes: :p

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Sownak27 said:
The FA have decided to take no action against Jose Bosingwa after he puts his studs through Benyoun's back yesterday..

Typical of the FA.
yep its not really surprising really. Im sure they will rescind fat frank's red as well just for good measure :rolleyes:

·
HODOR!
7,033 Posts
That's stupid the FA are terrible a complete joke!

Listening to Paddy Crerand show and their just discussing this, Paddy just said he bets if it was a Utd player there would have been action taken by the FA:D

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
RED till i DIE said:
That's stupid the FA are terrible a complete joke!

Listening to Paddy Crerand show and their just discussing this, Paddy just said he bets if it was a Utd player there would have been action taken by the FA:D
Im watching that too. Paddy is so wonderfully biased :D Great man, but lol at some of his comments :p

edit: Paddy just said that he thought Quaresma was a defender :rolleyes::D

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
yep its not really surprising really. Im sure they will rescind fat frank's red as well just for good measure :rolleyes:

I hate Fat frank but to be honest he didnt deserve to go so Id rescind it aswell it cost us 2 points on chelsea that red card.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
red dave said:
I hate Fat frank but to be honest he didnt deserve to go so Id rescind it aswell it cost us 2 points on chelsea that red card.
agreed. I wouldnt have even given a foul against Lampard. It was a great tackle.

·
Least popular Moderator
24,837 Posts
We've been lucky this season with Rooney and Ronaldo, so we can't really complain.

Though Bosingwa's monobrow doesn't half pee me off.

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
Lampard gets a straight red for maybe a yellow at best & Bosingwa kicks Benayoun off the pitch & gets nothing.

Show me the logic.

·
The Mexican Boy George
7,601 Posts
How in the hell did he get away with it, I mean the tv camera captured it perfectly. it doesnt surprise me, I mean if the idiot linesman did not get it and he was just inches away from the play how can the fa.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts