Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Pz
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The commentator during the united Zenit game was saying that dick advocaat was saying that he is hampered in the transfer market because i think he said something of the sort that either the fans or ppl of Zenit st petersburg do not welcome or accept black players playing for them.

Is this true?

pz

S

·
0 Posts
United_OG said:
The commentator during the united Zenit game was saying that dick advocaat was saying that he is hampered in the transfer market because i think he said something of the sort that either the fans or ppl of Zenit st petersburg do not welcome or accept black players playing for them.

Is this true?

pz
Quite true..( post 15 by hags).
http://www.manutdtalk.com/forums/football-banter/10667-uefa-cup-final-zenit-vs-rangers-2.html#post102595
And someting that zenitka says is true but really hates.
If there were more people in the world like Zenitka the world would be a better place to live.
There is no place for racism anywhere in this world.

The ONLY race is the human race.

KICK RACISM OUT !!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Yes KICK RACISM OUT NOW!!! And xenophobia too!

I wonder what guys like Blatter as the President of FIFA is doing about this? He seems to be busy with other "more important" things like we saw during the summer. And where is Platini??

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
It's true. Zenit fans won't accept black players. A lot of people, criticise Advocaat for not doing more to stamp this attitude out.

Advocaat has said at press conferences he doesn't buy black players for fear of retaliation by fans.

I say buy the players and start changing fans minds by playing beautiful football. It's just ridiculous that these attitudes still exist.

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
dlan4327 said:
It's true. Zenit fans won't accept black players. A lot of people, criticise Advocaat for not doing more to stamp this attitude out.

Advocaat has said at press conferences he doesn't buy black players for fear of retaliation by fans.

I say buy the players and start changing fans minds by playing beautiful football. It's just ridiculous that these attitudes still exist.
the problem with the manager trying to change it tho is that if he says yes im going to make a stand an bring in a black player. tbh if you was black player would you really wanna go play in a stadium where everyone is going to abuse you and i mean the whole crowd.

they are just a weird team. nothing more can be said, they are just weird.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I actually didn't mind Zenit before reading this, but now... I myself am black (well half) and find it dissapointing and upsettin that this still is a problem... I know spain is quite bad for it aswell, though i havent heard much from there (in football terms) since the likes of eto'o and the england players were chanted at a year or two ago. These people are just senseless, as there are a hell of alot of black players in Spain, alot of which are some of the teams star players... whom of which these ''fans'' support! These so call fans should be given lifetime bans, but the FIFA heads in charge dont seem to bat an eyelid, as demonstrated with the Luis Aragones/Henry issue...

·
Banned
1,790 Posts
spellbound said:
Yes KICK RACISM OUT NOW!!! And xenophobia too!

I wonder what guys like Blatter as the President of FIFA is doing about this? He seems to be busy with other "more important" things like we saw during the summer. And where is Platini??
fully agree with you
and a man like blatter work for fifa
how could he say modern slavery ?? and he is still there
its a shame nothing was done with that comment done
Did platini react on that ???
Fifa need to review its workers lol surely blatter should apologize in public of that comment modern slavery !

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
I despise any form of Racism, bigotry, discrimination etc.

The only way to judge people is by the way they act, their personality etc etc.

And tbh, buying a black player wouldn't work either imo. I honestly still think they would go ahead and continually abuse him no matter how well he played.

PS - Sorry, Blatter is too busy bumming up (UN)Real Madrid and his "Free Cristiano Campaign"

I believe their releasing a song. Instead of "Free Nelson Mandela", its going to be "Free, Chris-tiano" :rolleyes: :p

As for Platini, well hes on his "UEFA AGAINST BRITAIN!" campaign. ;)

·
Registered
286 Posts
If this happened in England there would be choas and the team would probably be kicked out of football. But because its Russia blatter couldnt care less.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
United_OG said:

Is this true?

pz
well...what I can say?

1. 95% from 100% Zenit fans arent racists.
2. 5% from 100% are racists,coz thay're stupid. ;)
3. Dick cant say it.
4. Zenit wanted to sign black player.but he doesnt want to leave.
5. Dont trust the commentator, trust me...Lol

6.Many blacks live in St. Peterburg.
For example. Match. Zenit fans against Radio "Zenit"

Ours(fans) goalkeeper- Janclod :rolleyes:

·
Pz
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Zenitka said:
well...what I can say?

1. 95% from 100% Zenit fans arent racists.
2. 5% from 100% are racists,coz thay're stupid. ;)
3. Dick cant say it.
4. Zenit wanted to sign black player.but he doesnt want to leave.
5. Dont trust the commentator, trust me...Lol

6.Many blacks live in St. Peterburg.
For example. Match. Zenit fans against Radio "Zenit"

Ours(fans) goalkeeper- Janclod :rolleyes:

lol, fair enough but when the manager of your club is saying he cannot sign black players, surely the problem must be quite big right?

pz

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
United_OG said:
lol, fair enough but when the manager of your club is saying he cannot sign black players, surely the problem must be quite big right?

pz
Are you sure he told it? I never heard :rolleyes: I always read his interview ;)

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
I didn't know that: bad story, if true. And something there must be.

Anyway, I hope Trezeguet is going to make them have a lesson.....

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
its the norm in east european countries to hate and boo the black players.
it was not that long ago when i worked with a scouser who tore his season ticket up when john barnes signed for them , needless to say he was singing his name after he won them the league a few times .
also in the same season when everton played liverpool they sang ni##erpool to liverpool and everton are white allo allo , so its no good criticising them when it was not that long ago when it happened over here.
i also remember united going to west brom and abusing cunningham , regis and batson and singing national front , how embarrasing was that .
you have to remember the east europeans are in a time warp and will eventually catch up with the west

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
ejuventus said:
I didn't know that: bad story, if true. And something there must be.

Anyway, I hope Trezeguet is going to make them have a lesson.....
I respect Juve and Trezeguet,but they will lose tomorrow. :p sorry....:cool:

its the norm in east european countries to hate and boo the black players.
it was not that long ago when i worked with a scouser who tore his season ticket up when john barnes signed for them , needless to say he was singing his name after he won them the league a few times .
also in the same season when everton played liverpool they sang ni##erpool to liverpool and everton are white allo allo , so its no good criticising them when it was not that long ago when it happened over here.
i also remember united going to west brom and abusing cunningham , regis and batson and singing national front , how embarrasing was that .
you have to remember the east europeans are in a time warp and will eventually catch up with the west
funny one,but maybe right. :cool:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts