Manchester United Talk banner

No England in Euro 2008

1K views 19 replies 9 participants last post by  VILIO 
#1 ·
But after tonight do we care.

Will have the luxury of being able to console myself with the fact that United are now European Champions (sounds so nice)

Come on United. Dunno how you can top this season but you never cease to amaze!!!!!

#3 ·
for a young player, tournaments like european championships and world cups only further a players development, but after the neverending season we have had. For players like rio and co, it could be good for them to have the rest i guess. We will need some players who are totally fresh come the start of the season!

pz

#6 ·
Ritesh MU said:
drunia whatever man utd play and win the champions league hahaha well dont think russia will be in quarter lol
Good for MU)) Very lucky though in the final. Zenit will show how good it is in the next CL after taking the UEFA Cup.

And what about Russia - I also think we'll not pass through 1/4 but at least we are there but not at home watching football on TV ;) And I like Zenit much more than the national team

Zenitka said:
I hope Fabio will collect an excellent team and will win the next world championship.
Don't really think so. England wouldn't be able to beat teams like Portugal, Argentina, Brazil or Spain. 1/4 or 1/2 as maximum if lucky enough

#8 ·
Drunia (Saint-Petersburg) said:
Good for MU)) Very lucky though in the final. Zenit will show how good it is in the next CL after taking the UEFA Cup.

And what about Russia - I also think we'll not pass through 1/4 but at least we are there but not at home watching football on TV ;) And I like Zenit much more than the national team

Don't really think so. England wouldn't be able to beat teams like Portugal, Argentina, Brazil or Spain. 1/4 or 1/2 as maximum if lucky enough
1. I hope Zenit will be in fanal CL(2008-2009) :p

2....Russian national team is concourse of idiots...8(!) Russians players won UEFA CUP, but only 4 playing in national team :mad:

#9 ·
I believe there must be limit for foreigner players in the all leagues.
England national team's fail is normal result, lets look at the forward lines in best Englang Teams squads:

(Champion/ Best Team) Manchester United: Stars= C.Ronaldo, C.Tevez, Rooney Nani, Anderson. : Only one player.

Second best team Chelsea : Drogba, Malouda, Shevshenko etc.

Arsenal : Eduardo , V Persie, Adebayor

I believe foreigner players must be 5 or 6 in the squad, adn rest of all must be native players. (for all countries..)

#14 ·

Zenit will not do anything in CL next season. UEFA Cup is totally different level to CL and smaller clubs get spat out by the bigger more experienced clubs who know whats required to get a win.

I would say the biggest thing they will get is experience and nothing else.

#15 ·
antdevil78 said:
Zenit will not do anything in CL next season. UEFA Cup is totally different level to CL and smaller clubs get spat out by the bigger more experienced clubs who know whats required to get a win.

I would say the biggest thing they will get is experience and nothing else.
You're that sure? ;) I'm not)) Uefa Cup is not so bad with teams like Villareal, Bayern Munich, Fiorentina, Marseille, etc. All of them will play in CL this autumn (as well as Zenit) while they played in Uefa this year. So what? You call that totally different level?

What is more, Bayern Munich is even bigger and more titled than MU, so what again? We won 4:0 (I bet MU wouldn't repeat that result in case they play now with the Germans). So you are just talking not using the facts ;)

#16 ·
You're that sure? ;) I'm not)) Uefa Cup is not so bad with teams like Villareal, Bayern Munich, Fiorentina, Marseille, etc. All of them will play in CL this autumn (as well as Zenit) while they played in Uefa this year. So what? You call that totally different level?

What is more, Bayern Munich is even bigger and more titled than MU, so what again? We won 4:0 (I bet MU wouldn't repeat that result in case they play now with the Germans). So you are just talking not using the facts ;)
hey! Villareal, Bayern Munich, Marseille underestimated Zenit and have paid for it.
If United consider as they...it will be better for Zenit.;) :cool:

#17 ·
Zenitka said:
hey! Villareal, Bayern Munich, Marseille underestimated Zenit and have paid for it.
If United consider as they...it will be better for Zenit.;) :cool:
That's nonsense - they are not so stupid to underestimate Zenit. Villarreal could underestimate us, Marseille could but after we owned Bayer 4:1 on their pitch only an idiot could. So I absolutely disagree with you. I heard such point of view several times but it makes no sense. We were just playing better than our rivals, including Bayern. 5:1 on aggregate can't be fluke.

#18 ·
That's nonsense - they are not so stupid to underestimate Zenit. Villarreal could underestimate us, Marseille could but after we owned Bayer 4:1 on their pitch only an idiot could. So I absolutely disagree with you. I heard such point of view several times but it makes no sense. We were just playing better than our rivals, including Bayern. 5:1 on aggregate can't be fluke.
I AGREE. BUT WHEN CONTENDERS UNDERESTIMATE US And WE SHOWS EXCELLENT FOOTBALL THEY CANNT RESIST...:cool:

I sure United will UNDERESTIMATE US as Villarreal,Marseille,Bayern...

We can beat United! :cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.