Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Stretford Ender
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not read any comments on todays game and after last weeks, I aint gonna bother cos I am pretty sure half the posters on here are. United lose = United are crap, United win = United are amazing.

All I am gonna say is this. Call these past two games whatever you want but i see it as a momentary blip. We aint got Liverpool out of our system and getting a player sent off and goal conceded after 18 mins next game in aint a good response. But people must remain positive and look towards the fact that we are in an excellent position that we would have taken start of season. Liverpool - Villa is also not a foregone conclusion.

I just think this is sign that our fans have been spoilt with the success and domination we have thrived on. The younger fans have only seen title after title and cup after cup with us devaluing the fa cup in place of bigger prizes on offer. 1990 FA Cup Final however was one of my greatest moments as a United fan as cup final day was so special. Now its a cup that we even throw up the opportunity to enter on past occassions.

In summary, If your talking about how ashamed you are of the team then go support someone else. Else get behind them and support your team through thick AND thin

S

·
0 Posts
Not read any comments on todays game and after last weeks, I aint gonna bother cos I am pretty sure half the posters on here are. United lose = United are crap, United win = United are amazing.
Quoted for 100% truth. :thumbsup:

We are just one of those teams that you see now and then,
We often score six,but we seldom score ten,
We beat 'em at home and we beat 'em away,
We kill any b***ards,
That get in our way,

We are the pride of all Europe,
The **** of the North,
We hate the Scousers, the Cockneys of course (and Leeds),
We are United, without any doubt,
We are the Manchester boys...

·
Stretford Ender
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hearing quotes after the liverpool of people being EMBARASSED in United.

Sorry but I HAVE never and WILL never be embarassed in a football club. If I ever was it would need a lot more than losing games. Cantona kung-fu kick and Rio Drugs ban are both more valid reasons than just simply because we didnt win.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
You know what i actually like it when we lose cause thats when the board will get extra busy..more than we when win.:whistling:

Great post and yes i admit im one of the spoilt fan but in my defence, how can any united fan be content when we lose not 1 not 2 but 4-1 against our bitterest rival on our home turf? I am more mad to the fact tht we lost to them than the scoreline tbh.

The lost against fulham is nothing compared to the lost against liverpool for me and as much as it disappoints me to lose against fulham, it never hurt as much as if its city or liverpool.

·
Registered
195 Posts
i think i joined this forum at the wrong time i think we have only beat inter since i joined,but dont you worry il be here through thick and thin

·
Stretford Ender
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
dont matter where in the world you come. If someone asked you who you support and you get a feeling of shame and embarrassment, then burn your united shirt. We have had worse runs than this in our history and lower moments and they have not stopped us being where we are now. For me, the lows make the highs that bit more enjoyable. now i am off to watch my dvd of last season

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
you what?its a fact,at least i support my hometown team,and only glory hunters dont support there hometown team
Yet you wouldn't say that when there were trains full of reds in the 70's and 80's when United were shit.
Obviously you wouldn't know, as you know **** all about United. But wait, you live in Manchester, so it's okay. Go back to the megawhore.

how come you dont support villa r brum r west brom,il tell ya why glory hunter
Why can't you spell?

·
Registered
195 Posts
yet you wouldn't say that when there were trains full of reds in the 70's and 80's when united were shit.
Obviously you wouldn't know, as you know **** all about united. But wait, you live in manchester, so it's okay. Go back to the megawhore.

Why can't you spell?

glory hunter

1 - 20 of 48 Posts