Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 40 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,264 Posts
andycole9 said:
i can see your very sensitive on this subject, but he's on about people who come to old trafford just to sight see

No, I am just trying to put them straight on the fact that the English are not the only ones who know anything about football - thats all!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
209 Posts
Thomas G said:
Support a team in your own country ffs.
Now what about people who have shite Leagues like The Irish League *Northern Ireland's league* or the Welsh league both have shite teams and we want to support another team. I for one support Rangers Linfield and Manchester United does that make me bad? Or being that all off them are in my country The U.K is it okay if i support all of them?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Thomas G said:
1. St james park has a shite atmosphere
2. Foreigners have runied our atmosphere.

Support a team in your own country ffs.
Funny though......

Everyone of the supporter in these videos is foreign !!!!!!!

Something else funny too.......

The £300,000,000 income United have comes from the Asian market - foreigners !!!

Another £100,000,000 from other countries across Europe - foreigners !!

Sponsorship mountain of cash from AIG and Audi plus others - foreigners !!

A brilliant list of players - foreigners !!

A beautiful stadium extension by a brilliant architect - foreigner !!

Good workmanship on this lovely stadium extension by..............foreigners !!

Maybe it's a bad idea to be nasty to foreigners - after all without them you would have fcuk all, lol.

Half the fans from Manchester are so hung up crying and moaning and whining about things that they have forgotten about supporting the team !!

Maybe it's time to appreciate everything you have - thanks to US foreigners !!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,167 Posts
The problem is we need a song to sing. A proper song. A well known one. It makes me pretty miserable sometimes at OT when its silent. Makes me feel ashamed sometimes..
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
RichardsReds said:
The problem is we need a song to sing. A proper song. A well known one. It makes me pretty miserable sometimes at OT when its silent. Makes me feel ashamed sometimes..
It's nothing to do with songs Mr.....

They can be written overnight easily.

Not hard !!

It's all about passion and it's not there right now.

England play a game and for the national anthem it goes very loud and plenty singing - then nothing - they moan and cry about the game etc etc.

Thomas blame foreigners, lol.

So now no one at all from Manchester goes to games is this right ???

No of course they do - at least 20 or 30,000 of them do and..................they don't sing - nothing to do with foreigners, lmao......this is looking for scape goat really yes ?

Go to Steaua Bucuresti ground in my country and you go bloody deaf !!!..........................with 25,000 fans only !!!

And they have nothing to sing about compared to United - we win nothing but Romanian League here and there !!!

No passion and too much moaning is the problem - not foreigners !!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,167 Posts
I meant a song like liverpools never walk alone.. Man Utd don't have a song like that!

and yeh, its all the bloody prawn sandwiches screwing our stadium up!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,167 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
It's nothing to do with songs Mr.....

They can be written overnight easily.

Not hard !!

It's all about passion and it's not there right now.

England play a game and for the national anthem it goes very loud and plenty singing - then nothing - they moan and cry about the game etc etc.

Thomas blame foreigners, lol.

So now no one at all from Manchester goes to games is this right ???

No of course they do - at least 20 or 30,000 of them do and..................they don't sing - nothing to do with foreigners, lmao......this is looking for scape goat really yes ?

Go to Steaua Bucuresti ground in my country and you go bloody deaf !!!..........................with 25,000 fans only !!!

And they have nothing to sing about compared to United - we win nothing but Romanian League here and there !!!

No passion and too much moaning is the problem - not foreigners !!!
Just thought i'd add, if anyone if blaming foreigners for lack of songs. They need their head to get checked!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,264 Posts
Thomas G said:
1. St james park has a shite atmosphere
2. Foreigners have runied our atmosphere.

Support a team in your own country ffs.

You haven't got a clue what you are talking about have you?
Have you ever bothered to watch a Newcastle match!?
It sure doesn't look like it!:rolleyes:

With fans like you I think I'd rather!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
RichardsReds said:
Just thought i'd add, if anyone if blaming foreigners for lack of songs. They need their head to get checked!
Thomas G was blaming US foreigners - easier to point the finger of blame rather than face reality after all yes ?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
178 Posts
RichardsReds said:
I meant a song like liverpools never walk alone.. Man Utd don't have a song like that!

and yeh, its all the bloody prawn sandwiches screwing our stadium up!
We dont need an anthem like them scouse ****s.

We are unique and have tons of songs, thats why aways are awesome.
You haven't got a clue what you are talking about have you?
Have you ever bothered to watch a Newcastle match!?
It sure doesn't look like it!

With fans like you I think I'd rather!
Yes, and ive been to st james park aswell.

It is nearly always silent and there fans are miserable moaning bastards.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,264 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,853 Posts
tbh i agree a bit with Thomas G.......the atmosphere at St James Park is nowhere near as good as people say.

But i dont agree with the foriegners bit, its the sight see-ers that ruin it imo......and their from all over the world including Britain. But i havnt been to OT nearly as much as him.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,349 Posts
this whole argument is stupid. English people created football and created manchester united. foreigners improved it and made it better. i couldn't give a **** who supports man utd and how hardcore they are. and tourists that come to sight see chose to do it at old trafford because they wanna see man utd and not arsenal or newcastle or liverpool. leave them to it. they wont have a season ticket. they wont be there every game. complain about the people that are that dont make noise more than anything.

on a brighter subject, i think we have the best bunch of away fans in the country. look how we were against fulhum last season, that was nice to see.
 
21 - 40 of 60 Posts
Top