Manchester United Talk banner
41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Aw, I wish I could've got in the foreigner battle :D

But to add my 2 cents... I'm going to be at OT hopefully for both home games while I'm there. If anyone doesn't like it, wear a shirt saying "PrinceZane don't talk to me please" so I won't ruin your night :)

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
mikeybhoy71 said:
celtic park is the noisiest stadium in britain,it knocked radio 5 live off the air :D
i'd love to go to a old firm game (at either ground) my mate went to a few while he was working in glasgow, he said every football fan should experience it

p.s. he is a city fan tho so he wouldn't of heard an atmosphere before or seen a full stadium

PrinceZane said:
Aw, I wish I could've got in the foreigner battle :D

But to add my 2 cents... I'm going to be at OT hopefully for both home games while I'm there. If anyone doesn't like it, wear a shirt saying "PrinceZane don't talk to me please" so I won't ruin your night :)
when you do go to a game get some tickets for the stretford end and tell every one in your american accent that your related to the glazers, they will look after you, they might even take you to a fc united game to introduce to the fans down there ;)

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
no one as mentioned pompey they are great fans who support there team for 90 mins no matter what the score is or how well they are playing

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
andycole9 said:
no one as mentioned pompey they are great fans who support there team for 90 mins no matter what the score is or how well they are playing
Pompey fans are phenomenal. I remember a few years ago when they were getting absolutely battered by Arsenal at Fratton Park and the fans never stopped singing.

·
Registered
788 Posts
andycole9 said:
with a capacity crowd of 90.000 that's some doing :rolleyes:

although it used to be 120.000 it's not anymore ;)
The capacity is actually 98'772 :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ,

But for the game i was at it is an annual competition that they play every year and want they do for this annual game is take out seats and the areas behind the corner flags become terraces and the capacity that night became 110'000!!

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
RichardsReds said:
The problem is we need a song to sing. A proper song. A well known one. It makes me pretty miserable sometimes at OT when its silent. Makes me feel ashamed sometimes..
you do not have to be ashamed.This is your stile,English stile wich,beleve me, so many fans around the world respect it.Here is different.To be a fan is a lifestyle,this is my lifestyle.Here,a law is different than many europian law's so we have more freadom to sing what we want,show transparents wich we want-behave how we want(not aggressivlly of course).We have some friendly fan groups like Olympiakos and Spartak Moscow.When we can we are going to their matches,and they are comming to ours,also there is some other ways of cooperation like some humanitary organizations.....Vida knows that,he was our God once

41 - 60 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.