Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pick 3 guests, ( past or present ), to share your dinner table.
Then 3 more who you would never share a table with.

It doesn't matter if you explain your choices or not.

Share with.

Gandhi.
Martin Luthar King.
Bob Dylan.

Let starve.

Hitler.
Pol Pot
Jeffrey Dahmer ( We'd probably be HIS dinner ).

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Share with.
Lee Evans
Eddie Halliwell
My girlfriend :eek:

Let starve.
Tony Blair
George W Bush
Gordon Brown

·
He wipes front to back
27,655 Posts
share ---- billy connoly , winston churchill, clara bow
starve ----- gordon brown,stalin,hitler

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Share: Will Ferrel, jim carrey, mohamed ali

Starve: any Feminist, Oilver Cromwell (see how he likes it!), any annoying emo/goth kid

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Share With

Jesus Christ - He was unique in an outlook that encompassed the moral obligations of each individual human being toward each and every other human being without exception. Thus, on an individual level, he seems more willing to give every person, no matter her/his past, a second chance to an extent that is arguably greater than any other comparable figure. Jesus is at as selfless a level as anyone in this lineup. Only a tiny, tiny number in this group are within hailing distance IMO!

Buddha - The first well-documented figure to live out an apparently blameless life and to do so in tandem with an espoused ethical doctrine that urged harm to no one -- thus a figure who acted and said precisely the same in all weathers within a context of caring always for the other -- was probably Siddhartha Gautama, known better as Buddha, 6th-5th centuries B.C.E.

Moses - He was one who significantly amplified the moral obligations intrinsic to law itself in a code that still resonates in many respects today, although generally assumed to have been established way back around 1200 B.C.E.! Many maintain that law itself as a concept would look altogether different today were it not for this man's example.

Let Starve

Adolf Hitler - Need I explain? The world's most evil man ever.

2. Vlad the Impaler - He was a prince known for executing his enemies by impalement. He was a fan of various forms of torture including disemboweling and rectal and facial impalement. Vlad the Impaler tortured thousands while he ate and drunk among the corpses. He impaled every person in the city of Amlas -- 20,000 men, women and children. Vlad often ordered people to be skinned, boiled, decapitated, blinded, strangled, hanged, burned, roasted, hacked, nailed, buried alive, stabbed, etc. He also liked to cut off noses, ears, sexual organs and limbs. But his favorite method was impalement on stakes, hence the surname "Tepes" which means "The Impaler" in the Romanian language. It is this technique he used in 1457, 1459 and 1460 against Transylvanian merchants who had ignored his trade laws. He also looked upon the poor, vagrants and beggars as thieves. Consequently, he invited all the poor and sick of Wallachia to his princely court in Tirgoviste for a great feast. After the guests ate and drank, Dracula ordered the hall boarded up and set on fire. No one survived.

Joseph Stalin - Born in 1879. During the quarter of a century preceding his death in 1953, the Soviet dictator Joseph Stalin probably exercised greater political power than any other figure in history. In the 1930s, by his orders, millions of peasants were either killed or permitted to starve to death. Stalin brought about the deaths of more than 20 million of his own people while holding the Soviet Union in an iron grip for 29 years. Stalin succeeded his hero Vladimir Ilyich Lenin in 1924. From then on, he induced widespread famines to enforce farm collectives, and eliminated perceived enemies through massive purges.

From what I've searched online, these are the most good/evil men on earth ever. ;)

·
Registered
150 Posts
Share with:

Hồ Chí Minh the greatest leader of Việt Nam. I just want to see him in the flesh.
[my real name is Dương Chí Minh;) ]

Albert Einstein the greatest scientist of the last Century. I want to have a serious discussion on everything about Physics with him.

Ludwig van Beethoven the greatest musician of all time. Just want to see how ugly he actually is LOL.

Let starve: Adolf Hitler.
Let eat the remains: Richard Nixon and Ngô Đình Diệm.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Guests: Mattias Rust, Janez Janša and Imre Nagy.... or/and 3 busty babes. :d

Servants: Vlad Putin, Gordon Ramsey and Ehud Olmert.

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Share With -

Michael Collins
George Best
Cindy Crawford

haggler as the interfering waitor ;)

Let Starve -

1/2 of my teachers
1/2 of the Big Brother Contestants
Hitler and Ze Gestapo

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,665 Posts
Share with...

Robert De Niro (my favourite actor)

Frankie Boyle (the Scottish comedian on Mock The Week - the guy cracks me up)

Cheryl Cole (now she's available ;) )...although if she's considered football related (being a WAG) then Jennifer Love Hewitt because I fancy the pants off her as well!!! :D

Let starve...

Hitler, Stalin and Pol Pot (for the obvious reason - they're evil SOB's)

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Wow, this is tough...

Dine with:
Maynard Ferguson
Eddie Izzard
Ricky Gervais

Starve:
The first 3 people I happen to find that think "Whatever I say/think/feel/look like, etc... goes. Anyone else is beneath me and fails as a human" (the George W and Paris Hilton attitudes, etc.)

·
Registered
675 Posts
Richard Branson - dropped out of school and still succeeded to be a billionaire, my dream! i'd love to ask him how he did it.

Richard Pryor - The funniest man to grace this planet, and the ONLY man greater than billy connolly.

Tupac - changed the face of the rap industry, need i say more ?

starve

George Bush - dnt get me started !

Adolf Hitler - " " "

Any muslim extremist ******* !!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Old thread, shamelessly bumped up for new members.

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Guests
1. Bob Marley for the stories and the joints, plus he might break out his guitar and sing us a tune
2. Jack Black for the humour; could harmonize with Bob during the songs
3. Selma Hayak for some eye candy

Let starve

1. George Bush
2. Osama bin Laden
3. Pol Pot

1 - 20 of 52 Posts