Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Scholes

Votes: 1 2.5%
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well a shocking result today to say the least !

When so much was expected with all the hype of Munich etc etc.

Rooney's 5th absence of the season ...

And our 5th defeat of the season ...

Make what you like o that ...

So no MOTM really ...

But who do you think let us down the most of all the players ?

Who had the biggest shocker ?

There are only 10 options allowed ...

So I leave Tevez out ...

I think we can all agree he was possible one of the better players today ...

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
They're all winners carly, it's participating that counts ;):rolleyes:

A bad day it seems at the ofice and I'm sure Fergie has expressed his feelings to the players and told them what they now have to do etc.

I haven't seen the game yet so I'll reserve judgement until I do.

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
*note* Is it on days like today that you need a leader on the field, someone like Keano, to shout and bark instructions and get players to cop the f**k on. Just a thought.

N

·
0 Posts
i voted for wes brown...but then relize he didn't play THAT bad considering that he sucks normally anyway..

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Keano4taoiseach said:
*note* Is it on days like today that you need a leader on the field, someone like Keano, to shout and bark instructions and get players to cop the f**k on. Just a thought.
Spot on!Today it was obvious we dont have a leader when we have a stinking day like today.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
I know we are all disappointed but this thread is just going to be about bashing our players. Yes they were ALL poor but I think singling anybody out is just wrong and deconstructive.

·
Banned
51 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
Well a shocking result today to say the least !

When so much was expected with all the hype of Munich etc etc.

Rooney's 5th absence of the season ...

And our 5th defeat of the season ...

Make what you like o that ...

So no MOTM really ...

But who do you think let us down the most of all the players ?

Who had the biggest shocker ?

There are only 10 options allowed ...

So I leave Tevez out ...

I think we can all agree he was possible one of the better players today ...
Rooney has missd much more than 5 matches this season (I think he's only played something like 16 league games), but I know what you mean. The silly sod should have thought about that before attempting to win a pen at Spurs with that pathetic dive...

Thought Anderson, Vidic and Tevez were all quite good today. Voted for Brown (who I'm normally quite a fan of). Everyone else was awful, just how often did we needlessly give the ball away?

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
I wasn't able to watch the game, unfortunately or fortunately... But I'm fairly confident in knowing I wouldn't want to bear witness to the halftime hairdryer speech from SAF...

·
Registered
143 Posts
i wonder what SAF would have said to the players yesterday. I can just imagine a number of players getting a shelling for their performance

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
ronaldo had the worst game in my opinion.....he could not be seen in most part of the match......he is a great player but fails to show up at important matches and comes out great against the smaller teams....he ha sto improve his form against the bigger team

·
Registered
854 Posts
Missed a Keano alrite. However, anytime we lose it's quite obvious to me wat the problem is. At West Ham, Spurs and yesterday, Giggs and Ronaldo wander round the pitch. If they stay out wide it creates space for tevez and scholes. Plus we didn't hav the full bacs to bomb forward. Sort it out. Can't lose any mor points.

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
to be fair to ronaldo its been reported he was asked to play injured . so was saha but he said no boss my toenail has split

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
haggler said:
to be fair to ronaldo its been reported he was asked to play injured . so was saha but he said no boss my toenail has split
I once said in fun Saha could even injure himself warming up to come on the pitch !!

Guess what ...

Two weeks after I said that he DID !!! :eek:

·
Registered
150 Posts
I vote for...Sir Alex for devastating starting midfield arrangement, no instructions to prevent dangerous Martin Petrov, too-late substitution decision.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
alto10 said:
Nani was terrible(again) looks so scared thought he would start showing bits of class by now.
He has his moments. he's still just a little too inconsistent for me. But yea, he got my vote too

1 - 20 of 21 Posts