Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
MUT all-time great
Joined
·
21,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No former United players either!

Mine would have to be:

----------------------Buffon
Ramos-------Puyol-------Mertesacker------------Bale
-----------------------Gattuso---------------------
Sneijder--------------------------------------Robben
------------------------Del Piero
----------------Totti(C)-------------Zlatan

The only person out of position here is Totti really, but then again he played as a CF against Lazio like this; next to Vucinic with Baptista in support.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,730 Posts
--------------------------------------Buffon----------------------------------------------------------

----Ramos---------------puyol---------------------cannavaro----------------------clichy-------

-----Messi-------------------Essien-----------------kaka------------------------Ribery----------

-------------------------------Eto-----------------------Arshavin-----------------------------------

Subs

Cassilas
Bosingwa
Carvalho
Ronaldinho
Xavi
Ineasta
Drogba

This team represents the best xi in my view not the players I like most .
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
12,703 Posts
Mangerini [friend of mine, Lazio U-18]; Behrami, Nesta, Marquez, Maicon; Figo, Cambiasso, Davids, Hleb; Zarate, Pandev.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
12,703 Posts
piazza said:
Then thank you for ****ting on my thread. :rolleyes:
It ****es you off when you post a thread like yours and state certain
guidelines and people just take liberties.

Some people have no respect.
 

·
HODOR!
Joined
·
7,033 Posts
........ .............Buffon

Maicon..Carvalho..Pepe...Lahm

......Gerrard..Guttuso..Nasri

.............Messi.....Agureo

....................Henry

Spellings a bit off on some but you should get who I mean. These are all players I enjoy watching and think will be(and some have and still are) the best in the world at one point in their carrers in their positions.
 

·
He wipes front to back
Joined
·
27,654 Posts
piazza said:
Then thank you for ****ting on my thread. :rolleyes:
do i detect sexual tension between piazza and red dave ? pizza boy tried grooming dave and when dave let him know he wasnt a pinch hitter the bitterness crept in ?;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
934 Posts
- - - - - - - - - - Ochoa - - - - - - - - -
D. Alves - Ramos - Richards - Bale
- - - - - Fabregas - Hamsik - - - - -
- - - - Messi - Gerrard - Silva - - - -
- - - - - - - - -Torres - - - - - - - - - -
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
15,336 Posts
Good thread.

There are a couple of places where a United player would be, but as thats against the rules, I'll replace them ;)

---------------Buffon

Sagna---Toure----Carvalho---Lahm

-----Iniesta---Essien----Xavi

-----Kaka---------------Aguero
----------------Eto'o---------------
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,730 Posts
piazza said:
Then thank you for ****ting on my thread. :rolleyes:

Pizza boy grow up you nerd lol!!

seen your myspace page what a loser !!!


I put in my best team plain and simple

mertazaker - you clearly no nothing about footy kid cause he is god damn awful !
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
12,703 Posts
red dave said:
Pizza boy grow up you nerd lol!!

seen your myspace page what a loser !!!


I put in my best team plain and simple

mertazaker - you clearly no nothing about footy kid cause he is god damn awful !
The point was to put your favourite players in,
not those that you consider the best. I put a 17 year old friend
of mine in who plays for Lazio but I'm pretty sure Buffon's better.
The hint was in the title and original post.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,730 Posts
PeeJay said:
The point was to put your favourite players in,
not those that you consider the best. I put a 17 year old friend
of mine in who plays for Lazio but I'm pretty sure Buffon's better.
The hint was in the title and original post.
Keep out of this !!!

He insults me so I dont like him if he wants to slag me off every post I will stand up for myself !
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
15,336 Posts
PeeJay said:
The point was to put your favourite players in,
not those that you consider the best. I put a 17 year old friend
of mine in who plays for Lazio but I'm pretty sure Buffon's better.
The hint was in the title and original post.
Slightly off-topic, but without bias, what do you think of your friend as a player?

Is he any good, and how much potential does he have?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
12,703 Posts
manutd004 said:
Slightly off-topic, but without bias, what do you think of your friend as a player?

Is he any good, and how much potential does he have?
Erm..he's not that tall - 6 ft. or a bit more, he has excellent
reflexes and he's playing for Italy in his age category. I think he'll
make it to a mid table Serie B side atleast.
 

·
MUT all-time great
Joined
·
21,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
red dave said:
Pizza boy grow up you nerd lol!!

seen your myspace page what a loser !!!


I put in my best team plain and simple

mertazaker - you clearly no nothing about footy kid cause he is god damn awful !

lmao, am I the only one spotting the irony here?

as for myspace goes, have you ever heard of a joke faz?

If you look it up in the dictionary, I'm sure you're somewhere in the definition.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
12,703 Posts
piazza said:
lmao, am I the only one spotting the irony here?

as for myspace goes, have you ever heard of a joke faz?

If you look it up in the dictionary, I'm sure you're somewhere in the definition.
That made me chuckle.

Anyway, I say you two sort it out with a thumb wrestling match.
 
1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Top