Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, sorry for posting this here, but I'm new and not allowed to post in the ticketing forum.

Anyway, I have just bought a 1 year season ticket in the north west quadrant upper tier, however I have not sat here before but it sounded better than being at the back of the north tier 3, and the only other option was the north east quadrant so I just went with gut instinct and went for the north west quadrant upper. Is the view from this section any good??? And did I make a mistake not going for one of the other 2 choices??? I am on row 37 of it so I might still be right at the back I'm not sure.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

Adam

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
Any season ticket is worth it mate! ;)

Never been in the west one, but I've been in the east and its a great view.

Enjoy the season! ;)

·
Registered
846 Posts
I've been in the north east quadrant and it was a very good view, one of the better places i've sat.

hope the north west is good for you :) your so lucky :p

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks a lot sounds gd!!! Roll on Sunday, hopefully a repeat of last years results against Newcastle, somehow doubt it though.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Recently bought one in same section Adz,Row 41 so your not at the back.Opted for the nwq cos like Stephen said its bang next to Stretty so atmos will be good.Bring it on KK,another spanking awaits!

·
Registered
590 Posts
I had my season ticket in the NW Quadrant in 2006/2007. It's a good atmosphere up there like Stephen said because your right next to the Stretty.

I think the very back row was 42 so that might give you some idea of how far up you are. I used to sit row 21 seat 57 and it was a good view.

I do have pictures but I can't upload them because my photobucket won't work :mad:

Basically in NW and NE Quadrants Tier 2, Row 1-15 are all executive. Row 16 (after the wall) to about row 26 I think are partly executives and partly 'normal' fans. After this it is 'normal' fans to the back, up to Row 42 I think it ends on.

A word of warning though. NW quadrant Row 42 in some places used to have problems with the speakers in the ground blocking parts of the goals :eek:

I don't think they sell those tickets any more though. Either way I don't mean to put you off, I had a great season up there and I'm sure you will as well NW Quadrant isn't a bad place to be at all :).

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well I am row 37 so hopefully the speakers shouldn't be a problem.
So out of the available seats I had do you think I have made a good choice (out of north tier 3 right at the back, north east and north west)???

·
Registered
44 Posts
hi, very lucky to have one! im sure you're choice is better than tier 3 and west will have a better atmosphere. you can take a look at the views of the pitch on manutd.com > tickets and travel> seating plan. a typical nw quadrant seat would be like this
http://www.manutd.com/default.sps?pagegid={CF7C77A4-0F8D-45BA-9561-EDFC1F9F2A13}

hope this helps

1 - 9 of 9 Posts