Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That's the reality boys, get behind the team, remember last season we only won 1 out of 4 league games which meant the title went to the last day? Get behind the lads and Sir Alex. Since when has anything we've ever won been straightforward? Ups and downs are part of football and I notice there is a lot of negtivity here, most of it is constructive criticism which is deserved as much as the plaudits we got earlier this season but a lot of you are also overreacting big time.

This is Manchester United, we never do things the easy way. Stay 100% behind the lads and Sir Alex for the rest of the season, if you are going to Old Trafford for the next few weeks or our away games then raise your voice extra loudly cuz believe me, it does matter. We're all in this together. We're the greatest club on earth with the greatest manager. This is so many follow us, this is why we are magical.

We had a fantastic win last weekend with a lot of players out and Tuesday was gonna be extra hard cuz of only a 48 hour gap so im happy wtih a draw there which we were lucky to get. We can win in Porto without doubt and Rio will be back and possibly Brown.

This weekend sees the possibility of us putting ourselves back into full confidence with a visit to Sunderland, win here and our next 2 games in the league are at home and I think that will help us in the run in as we have a better record at home than Liverpool and Chelsea,

Come on UNITED

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
:thumbsup: Im with ya though I dont think that many members are freaking out.
Im still very confident as are a fair few others. Its not as if we arent in a good position is it?
But we need to start today with a good performance and a solid victory. CMON UNITED!!!

·
Thank you Sir Alex
5,528 Posts
Good post. This is the time for us to show our support. It's squeaky bum time as SAF puts it.

UNITED!

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think today could be the final warning sign, good response at times but also some lack of concentration and complacency.

Much better though, and now Porto's Dragon Lair awaits.

FORZA MACHEDA

·
Registered
109 Posts
Good result today,although not great performance, i think it will do us the world of good, our back four was different again, we rested a few players , Dimi came back ( i thought he was ok in the first half, he held the ball up pretty well and brought others into the game, faded a bit but is only to be expected ), and as was mentioned our next two are at home, also i think the more times the Dippers hammer teams that lie down and then watch us go top again the better, its bound to affect them at some point.

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
I don't think people are freaking out as much as feeling frustrated as we haven't been playing cracking football either.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
good to see the optimism mate!!! Wednesday will be the crucial game of the season, i live i hope, but i know we can do it!! YES WE CAN WOOOOH!!!

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Yep, i think we should get better as the season nears end, we are getting wins while playing pretty 'crap' which is a good sign, if our defence gets back to the basics and keeps some clean sheets then there is no reason why we can't win every game from now on, i'm fairly confident we will do it and i am backing the team to come through with results.

COME ON UNITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
As others said, the game against porto is gonna be in a way or other kind of decisive. sincerely i'm very pesimistic about this game, but i hope that i'll be prooved wrong by the lads. Anyway, i realy hope we take the title and who knows, maybe the cup. The Champions League would be a bonus looking at how things are working now.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
we are one point in front of liverpool with game in hand, we are in the quarter final of champions league, still with a good chance to progress on, and we are still in the fa cup. any team will dream to be in our position.

·
United's masseuse
6,296 Posts
we are the best club in the world, lets chill out.
And that`s when we start losing points, when we believe we are.
We shall not let this title spoils us .. Look at Italy, just tell me what`s left of them after the world cup.
I`m sorry, let`s leave this phrase out of the equation, and start looking at the improvements
present in the team, as there`s plenty.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts