Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The boys haven't really hit top form on a consistent basis this season, tomorrow we have the opportunity to kick start a run of good form with the visit of Chelsea, a win there would do wonders for confidence and it would give us the platform to kick on for the next 2 months which will be littered with many very winnable games.

Tomorrows game is massive, if you are there, sing your heart out for the lads and be proud that you support the champions of England, Europe and the World. Tomorrows game could be the defining moment of the season and after our rivals having a meltdown yesterday and then proceeding to drop points tonight there really shouldn't be any further motivation.

Make Old Trafford the Cauldron of noise it usually is for big games and sing the lads into pole position for the league title.

Come on UNITED.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
unitedred said:
The boys haven't really hit top form on a consistent basis this season, tomorrow we have the opportunity to kick start a run of good form with the visit of Chelsea, a win there would do wonders for confidence and it would give us the platform to kick on for the next 2 months which will be littered with many very winnable games.

Tomorrows game is massive, if you are there, sing your heart out for the lads and be proud that you support the champions of England, Europe and the World. Tomorrows game could be the defining moment of the season and after our rivals having a meltdown yesterday and then proceeding to drop points tonight there really shouldn't be any further motivation.

Make Old Trafford the Cauldron of noise it usually is for big games and sing the lads into pole position for the league title.

Come on UNITED.
brilliant post.
nothing else to add.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Today is the big day! We win this game and we can stamp our authority on the premier league. We win this game and we can then really move forward from here.

Come on UNITED!

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
God bless your thread UR :)
OT was a cauldron today. best home atmosphere since Barca last season.
All the songs, the JT stuff :D, the performance, the lot, amazing!!

·
Registered
366 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keano!
With Liverpool drawing today, and ourselves with 3 games over them, we can go
top of the table with those 9 points which is bliddy brilliant IMO considering our form
this season.

Lets hope its a great 3 points tomorrow evening and this time tomorrow, we're only 5 points behind with Fulham and Wigan at home in hand!

Lookin' good, but still a fair way to go...but I'd rather start a "happy" thread!

C'MON!!!!!!!!!
To true Keano but we will have to start putting a few more of our chances away . Hopefully now that we are in the second half of the season maybe this will physcologicaly kickstart the team into playing better . Lets face it I think we have stumbled our way through the first half of the season . Now its time to see the real UNITED . Lets start by sending out the message to the sad scousers by wooping Chelsea's arses at Old Trafford tomorrow . 3-0 would be just the ticket thank you . A Rooney hatrick please . Todays result will really get the team going and I hope there are all the back pages from this morning pinned to the walls of the dressing room as extra inspiration . I suppose it was Fergie's fault that the poor little scousers did'nt win today . As you said c'mon UNITED.

This was my response to a thread by Keano yesterday . Not patting myself on the back but got the result right , a little bit off with the scorers but you cant get it right all the time. Great result . I've no doubt the sad little scousers will be planking themselves . I was a little down beat to see Tevez left on the bench for the entire game . But who am I to question Fergie .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts