Manchester United Talk banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,467 Posts
VaVaVoom said:
His slating over the last two games have been sad, and these people call themselfs United fans, they havn't a clue if you ask me.
He was one of our best players Vs Southamton and people got on his back, their was a number of players alot worse than him last night but people were calling him our worst player, at least he tried to create chances!

This constant needless bashing of players is SAD, if you don't like a player then please don't post about that player, your only making yourself look stupid........ no names mentioned!!!;)
look vava, you can do better than calling us 'sad', 'clueless', 'clowns' or stupid.
At least try and debate the pro's and con's constructively. It works both ways you
know. At least I give decent points behind my reasoning. I dont have a go at you
for slagging off John O'Shea do I? why? cos its your opinion, which you are entitle to.
I normally agree with you on most issues but Im finding it hard to reply to recent posts of yours.
Pz :cool:
 

·
I'm so gorgeous they want to arrest me
Joined
·
8,772 Posts
Yes people need to seriously lay off Nani. I not his biggest fan but at least he will always try to break down the opposition. He doesnt jump on the ground and sulk like one of our other players.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
15,336 Posts
I'm sure RFR made this about Nani.

But the fact is, it happens quite often with members with, not just Nani, but quite a lot of players.

Different players have different sets of rules with some people.
 

·
MUT all-time great
Joined
·
21,962 Posts
manutd004 said:
Different players have different sets of rules with some people.
Truer words have never been spoken. Some people want to give out unwarranted abuse as well as unwarranted abuse to those that they like/dislike, and I don't think its fair, which is why I try to remain objective in my props/criticism.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,462 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
look vava, you can do better than calling us 'sad', 'clueless', 'clowns' or stupid.
At least try and debate the pro's and con's constructively. It works both ways you
know. At least I give decent points behind my reasoning. I dont have a go at you
for slagging off John O'Shea do I? why? cos its your opinion, which you are entitle to.
I normally agree with you on most issues but Im finding it hard to reply to recent posts of yours.
Pz :cool:
How can i "debate the pro's and con's" on this issue, i can't go any further than what i already said, i just think it's unfair they way some players get stick more than others, alot of good posters on this site have said he was good Vs Southamton, and i was shocked to see him get slated for that game!!!
And these same posters said he was OK Vs Derby....

I just got pee'd off to see someone rating him 3.5, thats 1.5 behind Tevez and Scholes, there is nothing "decent or reasoning" in that, it's plain and simply unfair.

I'll go as far as say that only Fletcher and our Back line have maintained the same level of performances of 07/08.
It's not only Nani.

Oh and Jazz, i wasn't having a go at you in the previous post.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,467 Posts
Ok fair enough vava :)
Apart from Keano was there anyone else that voted Nani much lower than the others? :confused:
Anyway, each to their own. There is no point fighting about it anyway ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
46 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
Ok fair enough vava :)
Apart from Keano was there anyone else that voted Nani much lower than the others? :confused:
Anyway, each to their own. There is no point fighting about it anyway ;)
I did (in jest) give him a 1. But I was only having a laugh, and then it all kicked off. :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
manutd004 said:
I'm sure RFR made this about Nani.

But the fact is, it happens quite often with members with, not just Nani, but quite a lot of players.

Different players have different sets of rules with some people.

ti's not just about Nani and in fact that third line of your is what I was trying to get at (apparently I was unsuccessful ;) )

Some players get away with bad performances while others can have an average game and be vilified.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
15,336 Posts
RedForceRising said:
ti's not just about Nani and in fact that third line of your is what I was trying to get at (apparently I was unsuccessful ;) )

Some players get away with bad performances while others can have an average game and be vilified.
Well, I did think that you were writing about different players in general.

But, I had a feeling that your patience finally snapped slightly with the criticism/abuse that Nani was getting so I decided just to say Nani at that moment. ;)
 
21 - 29 of 29 Posts
Top