Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reads a statement released by Milan: "AC Milan and FC Barcelona have reached an agreement for the transfer of Ronaldinho.

"Tomorrow, the player will be in Milan for the medical, and to sign the contract which will tie him to Milan until June 30th 2011."

Yes Lads and Ladies Dinho is officially a Milan man pending the medical examination tomorrow.

Of course with his current fitness levels it's possible the medical could be a bit of a hitch. Still a brilliant signing for the Rossenari,

especially if they can get him back to the way he was a couple of years back and the pace of Serie A may just do that.

Questions, thoughts, comments? With Milan not having to concentrate on the Champions League could this be the year they finally get the Scudetto back?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Milan have probably the best medical/fitness team around. Look how many of their players are playing well into their thirties. He'll be back to his best in no time methinks :)

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
very good move for him. a chance to be back to his best probably? i doubt he can be as good as before, but still a very good signing for milan

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
i hope he looses some weight...big time..and after that i hope he'l recover ...maybe not at his best..but at least 70-80 % of what he was so we could enjoy again the football played by this talented brazilian.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Im a fan of Barcelona and of Ronaldihno and I wish him well in Milan.
Im sad to see him go in a way but also hope he reignites his career.
He was undisputed best player in the world only 2 years ago.
He needs to regain his form and prove he can be ranked as one
of the greatest ever.

I found a good article on Ronaldihno. He will be sorely missed in Barca.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A38443430

This is a clip of the game (vs Madrid in 05 in the Bernabau)
where Ronaldihno ripped them apart and even got a standing ovation
from some of the Madrid fans. This is like Liverpool clapping us, its unheard of.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62cW9uCUPfg
He scored 2 fantastic goals. People shouldnt write him off just yet, as he still has
a lot to offer the world of football.

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
Pato is going to score a mess of goals with support coming from Kaka and Ronaldinho, that'll be incredible for his development. Their quickly becoming a good side again, provided Ronnie finds his fitness again.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts