Manchester United Talk banner

Official: Sheva back to AC Milan

775 views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  Zense_United 
#1 ·
Today afternoon Ac Milan made official statement in the web site about the transfer of the ukranian star.

There are arguements about the operation, both on a mediatic and a technical aspect:
-) half supporters of AC Milan still loves him; the other half hates him accusing him of infedility

-) but the biggest problem may be technic: Ac Milan has already got lots of second forward of movement, such Pato, Kakà, Ronaldinho, Seedorf....... moreover, they don't do this year the Champions LEAGUE, so they are not going to be overcharged by several matches in few days....... there may not be space for all during the season

at the end, will SHEVA be the same of the past ??? ..Two seasons at Stanford Bridge suggest NOT....

#6 ·
red lady said:
be fair.on his day.he's one of the best in the world.:)
he just never found his form in the prem.
he's gone now.and i for one will miss him.
he was a gent.and should never have gone to the chelsea.
he never stood a chance there.:(

yes he was probably the best striker in the world when he was with AC Milan but he has not hit that form for Chelsea

#10 ·
Sownak27 said:
Is it the loan deal they wwere talking about or a permanent one?
Nobody knows. Official sources talk about "confidential and private agreements" between the two clubs.

Someone has already started to suppose a first round of a long deal between the clubs to take Kakà at Stamford Bridge............. Another theory is about the Chelsea management's wishes to not show too much the huge lost of money giving him back for free after two useless seasons

#11 ·
I think he'll do fine there.

I think Milan needed a new striker (aswell as a CB and GK) because if you look at the out and out strikers:

Inzaghi - Getting old now and will probably pick up a few injuries throughout the season.

Pato - Very talented with enormous potential but he is very young and likely to be inconsistant.

Borrellio - He might not cut it at Milan and be similar to Gilardinho, plus he's injured for a while atm.

#14 ·
Wazza1989 said:
another very good business made by abramovich.....bought hhim for 40 mil euros...and now he's leaving on loan and soon will be Milan's player 100%....good job Roman...keep up the good work...
:D
The best I can say about this news is Adriano Galiani got 2 down and 1 to go. His boss will be pleased with his summer job I think. How to get Adebayor to complete the hat trick is a stiff task for the president.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.