Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 256 Posts

·
Member of the Year 2012 & 2013
43,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've decided that the Wales NT needs a thread, yes, it'll get embarassing, and yes, I'll probably forget about it by the time the next internationals come around, but what the hell!

Let's crush the Luxembourg NT! :first:

(I'd take a 1-0)

·
43,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
side note: I love how none of the english presenters can pronounce Llanelli :laugh:

·
43,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nope.

it's...

ah, I went through this with Peejay before :eek:

it's almost impossible to write phonetically in english :eek:

I'll give it a go now, hang on...

·
43,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
try to ignore the cringeworthy-ness of this vid...

that guy says it properly

EDIT: nice new home kit, made by umbro, MUCH better than the horrible cheap ones before this one.

·
43,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wales team to face Luxembourg: Hennessey, Ricketts, Gunter, Stock, Morgan, Ashley Williams, Ledley, Bellamy (c), Morison, Earnshaw, Cotterill.
Subs: Myhill, Eardley, Crofts, King, Vaughan, Jason Brown.

FFS.

Toshack has put Bellamy on the left of a 442 :rolleyes: only so he can give a debut to Morison (ex stevenage striker with welsh granny)

left of a front 3 is fine, but Wales need him up front with ernie...

·
43,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
4-1 (Williams)

Great ball in from Bellamy headed back across for Williams to score (and a Luxembourg player (Mutsch) has been sent off for 2 yellows)

Bellamy really deserves a goal.

·
43,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
YES!

5-1 (BELLAMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY)

he deserved a goal, he's been immense, and unsurprisingly, Joe Ledley is the creator! woo!

·
43,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
England, Bulgaria, Switzerland and... I think it might be Montenegro are in Wales' group, and Wales are the 5th seed :frown:

Best Wales can hope for... depends. Within the next 10 years, Wales will qualify for something imo, not sure what. This is a tough group, I doubt Wales will qualify for this tbh, well, maybe there's an outside chance for 2nd place, but I doubt it (Brazil 2014 here we come though :cool:)

·
43,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
If I started a petition, would anyone be willing to join my "Arteta 4 Wales" campaign?

-------------Bellamy
-Bale----------------------Cotteril

------------Arteta
--------Collison--Ramsey

Gunter--Williams--Collins--Rickets

----------Hennessey

·
43,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
No Problem.

A bit of both, I don't want him to piss off at the moment, he could take this generation somewhere, but I wouldn't shed tears if he went...

I like the fact he's concentrating on youth, and is bringing them through, that's a huge plus imo, but there's quite a few smaller negatives - he's too stubborn at times, unwilling to try any formations other than 4-4-2 and 4-5-1, and not very good at turning it when losing around against decent opposition.

1 - 20 of 256 Posts