Manchester United Talk banner

201 - 220 of 256 Posts

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
Wales stay 38th in the official rankings! Jay007 's Scotland 49th despite being 4th seed in our qualifying group.... (we're 6th despite being a higher ranking)
Completely embarrassing situation. At a time when we've probably got better players than we have done for a while, we're going downhill because our manager is a completely clown and the authorities couldn't see he was a bad choice when they picked him. Hopefully he's gone soon :mad:

Congratulations to the Welsh though, you're doing well and improving. (y)

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
Those rankings are lame though. Cause Serbia is between us and they're much better than both of us I feel like.

·
Member of the Year 2012 & 2013
43,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #205
Those rankings are lame though. Cause Serbia is between us and they're much better than both of us I feel like.
shhhhh.....

Let me enjoy this...

I said they were a load of shit when I was ridiculed for being below Sierra Leone in the rankings by some prick in this very thread (go back and you'll see it) - so yes, I know they're bullshit, but I'm just going to enjoy being this much higher in the table :)

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
shhhhh.....

Let me enjoy this...

I said they were a load of shit when I was ridiculed for being below Sierra Leone in the rankings by some prick in this very thread (go back and you'll see it) - so yes, I know they're bullshit, but I'm just going to enjoy being this much higher in the table :)
I just hate being that low.

·
43,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #209
Coleman playing a 4-4-2 :facepalm:

Looked shite up until the 32nd minute and are 1-0 down to bosnia at home, I didn't like his signing when I learned he wasn't going to keep all the same staff and I'm not liking this at all :(

·
43,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #211
In 2 days time, it's on bitches!
Will your team be the same/similar as v Scotland? (please say yes...)

We missed so many players v Belgium, I think Allen will be back in the team, bellamy will be a huge loss again though :/

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Will your team be the same/similar as v Scotland? (please say yes...)

We missed so many players v Belgium, I think Allen will be back in the team, bellamy will be a huge loss again though :/
Yeah I expect the coach to stick to the young policy he forces more or less. I think only Fejsa will be in for Mijailovic, and maybe Subotic (if he learned the lesson from scotland)... :confused:
We miss some of our best players due to the managers idiotic selections and frequent arguments with them. Also Vidic didn't come out of international retirement...
The general feeling is that this is the weakest Serbian side in a long time, but then again most of them are so young that they'll probably represent us at WC2018 too.

·
43,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #213
Yeah I expect the coach to stick to the young policy he forces more or less. I think only Fejsa will be in for Mijailovic, and maybe Subotic (if he learned the lesson from scotland)... :confused:
We miss some of our best players due to the managers idiotic selections and frequent arguments with them. Also Vidic didn't come out of international retirement...
The general feeling is that this is the weakest Serbian side in a long time, but then again most of them are so young that they'll probably represent us at WC2018 too.
should be an interesting game then! hopefully we can pull off a bit of a surprise! :p

·
43,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #215
jesus christ, what an absolutely shocking piece of defending :facepalm:

0-2.

All that cohesion, teamwork, and defending as a unit that speed had put together, seems to have vanished under coleman, and the goals have dried up under him too :(

Myhill in goal behind this defence can't help. He's decent but Hennessey is better and we'd finally gotten a settled backline with him.. now this :/

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
A combination of of bad goalkeeping and a good shot from Bale raised some hope, but tbf I can only see this ending in a massacre. Good defensive work from Allen and Bale though. Tadic and Tosic are going to cause nightmares down the the right side.

·
43,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #220
A combination of of bad goalkeeping and a good shot from Bale raised some hope, but tbf I can only see this ending in a massacre. Good defensive work from Allen and Bale though. Tadic and Tosic are going to cause nightmares down the the right side.
I have 0 faith in our current manager now... granted, we're missing some very important names, but it seems the work the former manager did when all the positivity built up when things were looking good, has been undone :/

201 - 220 of 256 Posts