Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well if not tomorrow, soon as its only a matter of times before the papers use it.

Marca=Real Madrid. You must think its about Ronaldo right? Wrong. Tevez

The front page of Marca say they know that Tevez and his agent have verbally agreed to join Real Madrid in 2009.

Now I suspect thats bull**** but that hasn't stopped the british press before has it?

More worryingly, he has apparently done an interview on Argentinian TV (from England) saying he does not know if he will stay here or not and that if he gets a good enough contract offer and can play a lot more regularly he will probably stay. Otherwise he will leave he said.

The press are going to love this and if it dominates the papers before two important games- Villa and Villareal, its worrying :(

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
If he went to Madrid, I don't know how much more time he'd necessarily get tbh.

Ruud
Raul
Higuain
Saviola

He's acres ahead of Saviola, probably a notch above Higuain even though he's already bagged 4 in 1 game this year and becoming everyday all that much better. Ruud and Raul are for sure ahead of him, though I suppose are both nearing retirement. So perhaps their plan is Tevez playing off of Higuain for the future?

·
Banned
292 Posts
piazza said:

Ruud
Raul
Higuain
Saviola

He's acres ahead of Saviola, probably a notch above Higuain even though he's already bagged 4 in 1 game this year and becoming everyday all that much better. Ruud and Raul are for sure ahead of him, though I suppose are both nearing retirement. So perhaps their plan is Tevez playing off of Higuain for the future?
But Higuain is a right midfielder not a striker.

Z

·
0 Posts
piazza said:

Ruud
Raul
Higuain
Saviola

Ruud is out for the season.

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
You know what...

...I wouldn't be at all surprised if he did go in all honesty! :(

Hope he stays, sure he's going through a rough patch now, but he'll come
good, ;) I prefer the Rooney - Tevez combo TBH, but TBF, Rooney is forging out a
partnership with Berba making it harder for Carlos to come in...

...plus the youngsters!!

Hope he stays....despite me selling him to Real in my FM09 season for 30M!! :eek:

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He will go to Madrid IMO because they seem keen on signing him and I can't see him getting a big increase in first team chances next season, which is what he wants it seems and with him not being owned by us, there is nothing SAF can do to prevent the move if its what Tevez wants. Madrid will probably falsely promise him first team chances and a big wage increase

Most fans will understand but they wouldn't love him as much as if he stayed and fought for his place.

Z

·
0 Posts
piazza said:
Yeah, and since when does that mean he can't play in 2009?
I realized that right after making the post but couldn't be arsed deleting it :p

Z

·
0 Posts
piazza said:
And I'll forever have the satisfaction of destroying you in a battle of wits. Again. :)
I've had a bad few days on here that's for sure :rolleyes:

I'll get you back though pizza boy, when you least expect it ;)

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ITS STARTED ALREADY!

Manchester United striker Carlos Tevez will be a Real Madrid player next season, the Marca sports daily reported on Friday.

"Tevez said 'yes' to Madrid...for next season," claimed the newspaper which added that a deal between Real and the Argentine international has already been signed.

Real are desperate for reinforcements having seen Dutch striker Ruud Van Nistelrooy ruled out for at least six months with a right knee injury suffered in the Champions League defeat to Juventus in October.

Real are fourth in La Liga, five points behind leaders Barcelona.

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
Well, I actually stand by what I've been saying for a couple of months now that he will leave. Hopefully, I'm wrong because I'm a massive Tevez fan and don't want him to leave, but I think he will.

I know Gill and Fergie have said that the deal will be sealed, but I won't believe it until its official.

Also, I doubt Real Madrid will be the only team that would love to have Tevez in their team, so the longer it goes on without Tevez being signed up, the more we're going to hear.

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
Tevez (marca)

Tevez Will Join Madrid - Marca

Manchester United's Argentine striker Carlos Tevez will be playing for Real Madrid next season - according to Los Blancos' media mouthpiece, Marca.

"Tevez said 'yes' to Madrid...for next season," trumpeted Spanish sports daily Marca.

According to the newspaper - known for publishing stories that advance whatever agenda Real Madrid are interested in pursuing at any given time - a deal between Los Merengues and the Argentine international has already been signed.

It is certainly true that Real Madrid are desperate to bring in reinforcements for their depleted attack, with Dutch striker Ruud Van Nistelrooy - another ex-Manchester United star - ruled out for at least six months with a right knee injury suffered in the Champions League defeat by Juventus in October.

It has also been speculated - though denied by United boss Sir Alex Ferguson - that the Red Devils would be willing to offload Tevez rather than bite the bullet of buying his expensive contract from the MSI agency that 'owns' him, especially as Ferguson seems to have settled on Wayne Rooney and Dimitar Berbatov, when both are fit, as his regular starting strike force.

However, that does not necessarily mean that Marca have put the two situations together and come up with the right answer.

Madrid are currently fourth in La Liga, five points behind leaders Barcelona.

Mark Hinton, Goal.com
--------------------------------

BENZEMAAAAAAAA

·
Registered
366 Posts
I ****in love it . The creasey little ****s are bricking it incase they draw us in the knock out stages of the champs league . They've no chance with Ronaldo , so we'll switch our attention to Tevez and try and unsettle him.
There is no problem with Tevez , the player has stated he wants to stay and more importantly , the manager has said he wants to tie up the deal sooner rather than later .
All agents should be shot . They are the biggest trouble makers and bull ****ters on the face of this planet . MONEY, MONEY , MONEY thats all they think of . Then again thats all my wife thinks of . Yea shoot them all .

·
There's Only One Darren Fletcher!
11,978 Posts
Tevez Will Join Madrid - Marca
Manchester United's Argentine striker Carlos Tevez will be playing for Real Madrid next season - according to Los Blancos' media mouthpiece, Marca.

"Tevez said 'yes' to Madrid...for next season," trumpeted Spanish sports daily Marca.

According to the newspaper - known for publishing stories that advance whatever agenda Real Madrid are interested in pursuing at any given time - a deal between Los Merengues and the Argentine international has already been signed.

It is certainly true that Real Madrid are desperate to bring in reinforcements for their depleted attack, with Dutch striker Ruud Van Nistelrooy - another ex-Manchester United star - ruled out for at least six months with a right knee injury suffered in the Champions League defeat by Juventus in October.

It has also been speculated - though denied by United boss Sir Alex Ferguson - that the Red Devils would be willing to offload Tevez rather than bite the bullet of buying his expensive contract from the MSI agency that 'owns' him, especially as Ferguson seems to have settled on Wayne Rooney and Dimitar Berbatov, when both are fit, as his regular starting strike force.

However, that does not necessarily mean that Marca have put the two situations together and come up with the right answer.

Madrid are currently fourth in La Liga, five points behind leaders Barcelona.

www.goal.com

--------

Pile of rubbish if you ask me

·
The Mexican Boy George
7,601 Posts
there is nothing I can say about that scum real madrid anymore, its like they feel they have the right to everything, the best players, cups, money everything. They are a team that is sadly living in the past, and I am praying we get them in the cl, because they are rubbish atm.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts