Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chelsea FC are in talks:eek: with Brazillan attacking midfield............... Ronaldinho:eek:
reports say Roman Abramovich (chelsea fc owner) Had talks with ronaldoinho's brother and agent, And the family was excited to hear talk's from chelsea. Ronaldinho wouldn't mind a transfer to chelsea says his agent. They said he could be chelsea player by friday. WOW if chelsea get him, Chelsea will be amazing.

Soruce(s): http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/sport/football.html?in_article_id=477969&in_page_id=1779&ct=5

(spanish >>) http://www.as.com/articulo/futbol/Alves/Barca/Ronaldinho/Chelsea/dasftb/20070826dasdaiftb_40/Tes/

New source added: http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/chelsea/article2332314.ece

More new sources added: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/main.jhtml?xml=/sport/2007/08/27/sfnch2127.xml

http://talkingsoccer.blogspot.com/2007/08/rumour-chelsea-to-make-40m-bid-for.html

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
owenrooneyruud said:
i dont think they will get him...he will cost them 50 million pounds i think and hes a bit over rated
50 million for Abramovich is nothing - he has 10 billion !!!

And Ronaldhino over rated !!!

This is maybe the most stupid comment I ever heard, lol...........:D :D

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
Nirk said:
who cares, we have got the next Ronaldinho.... ANDERSON
Your comment says it all..........

We are hoping that maybe Anderson become as good as Ronaldhino !!!

Maybe he wont !!!

Better to have finished product I think !!!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Unfortunately we live in a world where Abramovich can use his dirty, ill-gotten money to buy pretty much any player he wants! To Carly - better to have the finsished player? - I think maybe not on the basis that, even thhough Ronaldhino is still probably the best playerin the world, his best days are behind him I think?? Maybe Im wrong. But anyhow, we have already proved that even with his dirty money, we can still win the league!!! One man does not make a team!!

·
Breaking into the first team
654 Posts
This news is very disturbing :p...... Hope Chelski dont sign Ronaldinho, as it will be a big blow to our title hopes :(
Ive heard he has an 85 million release clause?

·
Registered
782 Posts
Anderson's God said:
Another - football banter or Transfer talk. This is not Man Utd chat material.
You are right. It doesn't belong here, it should be in "Football Banter":)

Transfer talk is only for United transfer talks.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
If it was to happen, Im hoping it could upset Chelsea. They have a rigid system in which they operate and Im not sure how Ronaldihno would fit into that despite his undoubted class. I think he would be far too lazy for Mourihnos liking. Well its Abrahmovich that wants him anyway. Just have to wait and see.

·
Registered
166 Posts
even if chelski do sign him....its looks like real madrid all over....many superstars in one team is never healthy for the team....besides.....how many brazilians have impressed in the english league so far?????
and i would have alot of faith and hope in Anderson cuz he's young and being coached by the undisputed best manager in our present days....SIR Alex Ferguson

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
50 million for Abramovich is nothing - he has 10 billion !!!

And Ronaldhino over rated !!!

This is maybe the most stupid comment I ever heard, lol...........:D :D
he's over rated...cant do shit without eto'o.... most of his goals come from penalties and he did shit all in the World Cup

at first he was good, now he shit

Barca dismiss Ronnie rumours

Barcelona's sport director Txiki Berguiristain has dismissed reports linking Ronaldinho with a move to Chelsea.

Reports have suggested that Chelsea have made an approach for the Brazilian superstar after Ronaldinho's brother and agent, Roberto de Assis was rumoured to have held talks with Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich.

Barcelona have moved quickly to dispel the rumours and Berguiristain insists the classy forward is staying at Camp Nou.

Staying put
"We do not want to sell him," Berguiristain told Catalunya Radio. "Ronaldinho is our player and I am totally convinced that he will remain at the club.

"In this aspect the decision of Barcelona is clear."

Berguiristain is not surprised that the Brazilian international is being chased by other clubs, but is adamant that the player is going nowhere as he still has three years to run on his current contract.

Interest
"It is normal that any of the big clubs in the world desires Ronaldinho, but he has signed a deal with us," added Berguiristain.

Begiristain brushed off worries about Ronaldinho's brother and agent, Roberto de Assis reportedly holding talks with Chelsea in London, saying: "This is a subject that does not interest me."

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
i think there could be substance to this story abramavich as already told jose he has to play more attractive football this season (hence the 442 they have been playing) and ronaldinho sure would bring attacking atrractive football to the bridge, maybe barca want rid they have henry now, and there was always storys coming from spain about ron falling out with players and staff.

but like a few people said on here he has been no where near his best for the last 12-18 months so if chelsea wanna spend 85mil on a player who no where near as good has he was, let em

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
i dont care who chelski gets, bioengineer a young pele and kruyft , it dosent matter how much money that dude spends. chelski has some tremendous skilled players, but they dont have the pride and passion our players have, like rooney !

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
CarlitoTevez said:
This news is very disturbing :p...... Hope Chelski dont sign Ronaldinho, as it will be a big blow to our title hopes :(
Ive heard he has an 85 million release clause?
yea, i heard 85 million too

1 - 20 of 26 Posts