Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He can score, dribble in insane ways, make players look silly, aggressive temprament and game quality beyond belief - on par with Robiniho.. Cassano is the 1 player i SO wish Ferguson would go for.. Harness his tgalent, get him to become a goal scorer as well as a showman and watch him teaaar the premier league up.. don't tyou think? I mean selling to Sampdoria, he's got to be worth a try out hasn't he
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
503 Posts
pass_me_a_rizla said:
He can score, dribble in insane ways, make players look silly, aggressive temprament and game quality beyond belief - on par with Robiniho.. Cassano is the 1 player i SO wish Ferguson would go for.. Harness his tgalent, get him to become a goal scorer as well as a showman and watch him teaaar the premier league up.. don't tyou think? I mean selling to Sampdoria, he's got to be worth a try out hasn't he
He has acquired a reputation for petulance that has often attracted more media attention than his ability as a player (He had numerous disputes with coaches at the club and the national team) Not my cup of tea m8
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
if you look at the history of his disputes, you'll ee they've just been exhasperated by a silly manager. Capello had him at Roma where there were no problems until Post Capello or was it eriksson?)> cassano doesn't have a bad attitude by any means, just tempramental and needes to be handled with care and not with arrogance. Ronaldo has an attitude, Rooney Rio Edwin - they all have. But it's a matter of Harnessing the footballing skill to become an effective player. It's a shame, i think he'd kill it in the english league.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
not rejected, just called everyone there useless fat and lazy. Real are a different entity to most football clubs. They're very political and are bankrolled by the Madrid Govt. They are getting into a large debt now but will still get their debt paid off by the Madrid Govt. SO he wasn' booted out of Real madrid because of his poor game quality, not by a mile.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
503 Posts
pass_me_a_rizla said:
if you look at the history of his disputes, you'll ee they've just been exhasperated by a foolish manager. Capello had him at Roma where there were no problems until Post Capello or was it eriksson?)> cassano doesn't have a bad attitude by any means, just tempramental and needes to be handled with care and not with arrogance. Ronaldo has an attitude, Rooney Rio Edwin - they all have. But it's a matter of Harnessing the footballing skill to become an effective player. It's a shame, i think he'd kill it in the english league.
lets keep it friendly anyway back to the subject :rolleyes: I can't believe you compare cassano to ronaldo, rooney, rio, vds, he is totally mental on & off the pitch, unimpressive for italy's 3-1 defeat against france, also dropped from the 2006 world cup squad, received a five match ban for his latest outburst in which he repeatedly insulted the referee and refused to leave the grounds after being red carded.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
not compaaaaring, just saying he's a delicate talent!. am so sorry aobut the D word.. didn't mean to swear :$, please check your inbox for private messages :$
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
503 Posts
pass_me_a_rizla said:
not compaaaaring, just saying he's a delicate talent!. am so sorry aobut the D word.. didn't mean to swear :$, please check your inbox for private messages :$
:) This is a friendly community forum, let's keep it that way :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28 Posts
pass_me_a_rizla i agree with you totally. ive followed this guy for a long time. and i think hes awesome. i think if he ever came to united, fergie will have already vetted him for his personailty, and would be sure hes not going to rock the ship. that said, i honestly cant see him being a target
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top