Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
508 Posts
pass_me_a_rizla said:
He can score, dribble in insane ways, make players look silly, aggressive temprament and game quality beyond belief - on par with Robiniho.. Cassano is the 1 player i SO wish Ferguson would go for.. Harness his tgalent, get him to become a goal scorer as well as a showman and watch him teaaar the premier league up.. don't tyou think? I mean selling to Sampdoria, he's got to be worth a try out hasn't he
He has acquired a reputation for petulance that has often attracted more media attention than his ability as a player (He had numerous disputes with coaches at the club and the national team) Not my cup of tea m8

·
Banned
508 Posts
pass_me_a_rizla said:
if you look at the history of his disputes, you'll ee they've just been exhasperated by a foolish manager. Capello had him at Roma where there were no problems until Post Capello or was it eriksson?)> cassano doesn't have a bad attitude by any means, just tempramental and needes to be handled with care and not with arrogance. Ronaldo has an attitude, Rooney Rio Edwin - they all have. But it's a matter of Harnessing the footballing skill to become an effective player. It's a shame, i think he'd kill it in the english league.
lets keep it friendly anyway back to the subject :rolleyes: I can't believe you compare cassano to ronaldo, rooney, rio, vds, he is totally mental on & off the pitch, unimpressive for italy's 3-1 defeat against france, also dropped from the 2006 world cup squad, received a five match ban for his latest outburst in which he repeatedly insulted the referee and refused to leave the grounds after being red carded.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.