Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Stretford Ender
Joined
·
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was priviliged enough to be at the game tonight and the atmosphere was electric.

Stretford End and East Stand were super-charged. North/South the usual lifeless stands we come to expect now. I know its called the 'Theatre' of Dreams but you dont need to treat it like a theatre.

Man of the match was Paul Scholes for me. Performance indicative of the experience he gives to the club.

Now lets shore up the league title in style knowing we got a Champ League Final to look forward to on May 21st.

Special night and special outcome. Busby babes were out there on the pitch tonight with those players and their spirit will drive them on in Moscow.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,329 Posts
antdevil78 said:
I was priviliged enough to be at the game tonight and the atmosphere was electric.

Stretford End and East Stand were super-charged. North/South the usual lifeless stands we come to expect now. I know its called the 'Theatre' of Dreams but you dont need to treat it like a theatre.

Man of the match was Paul Scholes for me. Performance indicative of the experience he gives to the club.

Now lets shore up the league title in style knowing we got a Champ League Final to look forward to on May 21st.

Special night and special outcome. Busby babes were out there on the pitch tonight with those players and their spirit will drive them on in Moscow.
firstly....i hate you!!!!:p :p

secondly......GET INNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!:D :D

need i say anything else???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
488 Posts
All I can say is that we deserved the win... We silence the critics with our hardwork... Even without the likes of Rooney and Vidic, we prove that we have got the talents to bring us there to Moscow... We out played Barcelona for most of the time... This really shut Deco and gang up big time...

It's a sweet victory...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,544 Posts
Great stuff by the lads. Outstanding support from the 76000 sold-out crowd.
They won’t be able to talk for a week now, I’m sure.
Hang on tight fellow reds, United are marching off to Moscow.
Yes, we are going to Moscow for real!
Good luck in the final whoever we play as they are going to lose
nevertheless and if any of you go to Moscow have a great time there and stay safe.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
what a game last night, I thought Park and Tevez ran there little legs off!

I wanted to ask whether the club will be showing the game at old trafford? Bcoz the prices to go to moscow and for tickets is too much for me!
 

·
Smeghead Moderator
Joined
·
13,665 Posts
scott 4 evra said:
The final is on my 21st birthday. This will be one of the biggest days of my life I can't wait. I shall be drinking all day.
I hope you have the best birthday ever then!!! :)

I've booked the Thursday off work so I'll be going straight to the pub after I finish work on Wednesday and may not come back until Thursday night!!!!! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,001 Posts
scott 4 evra said:
The final is on my 21st birthday. This will be one of the biggest days of my life I can't wait. I shall be drinking all day.
Just make sure you don't drink too much before the match that you miss it.
What a birthday that could be for you. Heres hoping it'll be a memorable day for every Man United fan there is.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
114 Posts
The best atmosphere i have ever seen at Old Trafford. All the fans from both teams were together singing. Was anyone outside the chip shops before the game. We sung songs together with the Barca fans. The old bill tried to break it up but there was no chance. Full respect to the Barca fans. I got home in Eastbourne at 5 in the morning still buzzing from it. What a night.
 

·
Stretford Ender
Joined
·
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
sarb99 said:
what a game last night, I thought Park and Tevez ran there little legs off!

I wanted to ask whether the club will be showing the game at old trafford? Bcoz the prices to go to moscow and for tickets is too much for me!
Point I have raised too. Old Trafford giant screen. Stretford End filled to the rafters and the ghosts of the busby babes with us to cheer the lads onto victory.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,467 Posts
antdevil78 said:
Point I have raised too. Old Trafford giant screen. Stretford End filled to the rafters and the ghosts of the busby babes with us to cheer the lads onto victory.
Thats a great idea actually. It would even make them a few quid in the process....
so it would be in everyones interest
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Top