Lamp; People say i miss alot of shots

Mohrinho; what ya mean?

Lamp; your aiming for my eyes eventhought my mouth is wayyy open

(when does this finish)

·
Registered
6,605 Posts
andycole9 said:
jose in his portuguese accent, no frank you deaf idiot i said i wanted you to play in the middle of the pitch with mike ballack
Well, I have found my winner but not saying who it is!!! :D

·
Registered
185 Posts
" thats right Frank,trust me, all you have to do is open wide, and I promise you we'll win the treble this season..."

Not even Frank would swallow that....

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
"I'm sorry sir. I know you're trying to be better than Sir Alex in every category, but you fall a little... short... in this department as well."

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
andycole9 said:
yea i would have to agree with red devil and jazz these 2 really know there stuff ;)
lol nice one ya cheeky bugger :D
I do reckon you deserve to win but you're loaded and dont need the extra vcash now do you ACe??

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Sorry for delay in announcing winner guys.

I ask all Mods and Admin to vote for winner but we have to wait till they all log in !!!

Then they vote and we have winner......maybe I ask RM to have result made tomorrow no matter if they all log in.....so far is 2 for AC9 and nil for everyone else but we make new one and everyone try again.....plenty of these make me laugh so much so thankyou for entering ---- it's for fun anyway.........

I find new pic ok and make new game............x

G

·
Late entry....

Honestly i'm not lying.....Your cheque is in the post........I do love you......and ...I wont come in your mouth.

21 - 40 of 114 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.