Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 114 Posts

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
Jazz 16 said:
for answering RD's question right.... He said it was for vcash so...........
He played 10 times for United btw....
250 will do multumesc Carliona :)
Greedy git.......

I'll give you one ... ;)

vCash........ha ha ha

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Win vCash! Guess how many Members will be online on Friday 28th

Ok for a bit of fun, guess how many members you think will visit the forum on Friday, 28th

Member with the closest guess wins 100 vCash!
If their guess is exactly right, they will be awarded with another 100 vCash, so 200 up for grabs :)

1)Enter your guess by pm. http://www.manutdtalk.com/forums/private.php?do=newpm&u=2053
(if you can't PM me for some reason or if i have full inbox, PM another Mod/Admin. They can be found HERE)

2)Get your guesses in ASAP, guesses in after midnight Thursday 27th will not be valid.

3)I will post up the full list of the members who have guessed & their guess AFTER the deadline.

4)Since all guesses are done private, if 2 or more members were to guess the same winning/closest number, they will both be given the winnings.

5)A mod/admin will take note of the amount of members visited the forum between 11:50pm - 12am and post it here.

Good luck :)

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
And the winner is.....

..........Carly!!!!

With her bet of 136, she was 4 off guessing the right number of 132.

She will now be 100 vCash richer ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total members that have visited the forum today: 132
-zuco-, abojodeh, acazzer, Agind, akash_reds, alexander, amer11, amir_manu, Andreas_svan, asaf cohen, avish, babysenorita, BALROG, beckhamchamp, bernieuche, bleed-united, Brazilian_BFR, burnzy1987, cantonasstiffcollar, Cappy, CarlitoTevez, carlyluvsunited, Carnage, cbh1875, christianoharleiro, Clarky101, CROoney from Dubrovnik, Damian, Dave-Dixon, Daveh, dckyfoxes, dlan4327, DM72, donthered, eoininho, fallenangel, fazman, fico_w, futbol, Gabriel Ominyi, Grif SA, Hadi, hafiz_shukri00391, haggler, Hamiz, harts83, HUW_92, Ignatius, Jankiz, Jazz 16, jd_united, JEFFON, juraimy, Justice, J_746, J_Stand, Keano!, Keano4taoiseach*, Kevin, KuwaitMUFC, LewisJH, leylandred, LichfieldVillan, Lucky7, M.Carrick, man.utd.singh, manutd004, ManUtd08, manutdman, marty davidson, migueldadon, moondog, MrTManUtd11, mufcpavlos, M_m2006, nabcake, Nageebkhalifa, Natalie, NateR, Nemanjaaa, newtoneinsteinvn, nigelchin, owenrooneyruud, pass_me_a_rizla, photo boy, rebelk0de, Red Devil, reddwarf, RedForceRising, redmaster, redredred, RedSte, red_devils4life, rehab, RichardsReds, Ronaldo7, rooneyNo10, Rooney_red, RussianArmy, rydersonthestorm, SALFORD RED, sandra13158, scott 4 evra, SeanUnited, SelbyRed, Shadow_, Sjarkus, slap u lar, Sleepz, SolskjaertheLegend, sparkic, spellbound, spwaff, StevoMUFC, stretfordboy, stretty, sweet fa, TheKingMonkey, The_Red_Prince, Toybos*, Tyronne1, United_OG, versa*, vivaronaldo, wahmeiman, wallace90, Wazza1989, witherd69, wxn8822, yangch0000, yashthakar, Zense_United

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #80 ·
Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ... !!!!

I am the champion
I am the champion
No time for losers
Cos I am the champion....
Of the world ... :p

61 - 80 of 114 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.