Manchester United Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
101 - 114 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
6,605 Posts
futbol said:
I swear i did have not cheat... i am so mad.... ok you want to know my source ? I have a book on 1001 Lateral thinking puzzles and riddles . The one you asked was in there , and i wrote the answer from it. Its from a section called 'hows that !'

BTW no one cheated ! You never mentioned that i cud not refer a book ? I am mad !!!!
OK I take your word for it, but its strange that every dot and letter was identical, no matter, its not serious enough to fret over, its only bytes in hyperspace after all. Even the money is not real.

·
Registered
6,605 Posts
Its OK futbol, no problem. you can have your 200 back mate. Butr it was not worth keeping a contest that had the answers already in the forum was it, especially as it still had 24 hours to run, I could have had over 300 or so winners!!!

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Red Devil said:
Its OK futbol, no problem. you can have your 200 back mate. Butr it was not worth keeping a contest that had the answers already in the forum was it, especially as it still had 24 hours to run, I could have had over 300 or so winners!!!

Thats ur problem.... check next time

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Red Devil said:
OK I take your word for it, but its strange that every dot and letter was identical, no matter, its not serious enough to fret over, its only bytes in hyperspace after all. Even the money is not real.
Nope, that just means that the person who answered the riddle used a book or some other reference like Futbol ;)

Hence, the riddle thread is all a scam, Breaking News!!! :eek:

futbol said:
Thats ur problem.... check next time
Get in there!!!! :cool:

Stick it to the man :D

101 - 114 of 114 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.