Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
www.InTheFreeRole.com
5,268 Posts
Well the way I see it we have as good a chance as anyone, he would fit in just perfectly. It also said in one of the papers today that Barcelona could move for him so I think he'd be tempted by them definitely, but I think he suits the English game better. I imagine Arsenal would get priced out of him

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Good player but i wouldnt say another wing is on the bosses radar. dont see him soming to the PL unless he is a money grabbin merc and signs for city. if he were to leave this summer id say madrid would snap him up as it seems like their going back to their galactico ways with the usual presidential promise of world class players:eek:

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
I would love Man Utd to sign Ribery. He's got great skills and if United will sell Ronaldo in the summer, Ribery should be a target for United. He's tehnique, great set piece taker, good finishing. What coul you ask more?

·
Registered
734 Posts
id say he defo wont go to Arsenal they could barely afford Arshavin so not a hope Ribery. if the man has a brain in his head he will come to the EPL which is obviously the best league, but ourselfs and city are probably the only teams that can afford him at tho moment so hopefully we might bag him.

·
Member of the Year 2012 & 2013
43,917 Posts
Boomhauer50 said:
id say he defo wont go to Arsenal they could barely afford Arshavin so not a hope Ribery. if the man has a brain in his head he will come to the EPL which is obviously the best league, but ourselfs and city are probably the only teams that can afford him at tho moment so hopefully we might bag him.

Agreed

·
There's Only One Darren Fletcher!
11,978 Posts
Arsenal will never afford him -- Bayern put a 45m Euro tag on him and they were reluctant to pay 15m pounds for Arshavin!

Can't see him coming to United either though, especiallyif we buy tevez in the summer

·
hates City
2,913 Posts
Sell nani buy Ribery, but half of Europe will be after him so it will be tough to snatch him. He is a great player and I'd love to see him at United

·
The Mexican Boy George
7,601 Posts
not going to happen imo, for one eventhough we may lack quality in the wings we still have quantity. with the recent purchase of tosic I doubt we would go for ribery. If we were to sell ronaldo than that might be a diffrent story. If he does leave bayern the only other prem team I see going for him is chelsea.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts