Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
He wipes front to back
27,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as i type there are over 100 guests mooching about so if you are one get signed up you voyeurs . this is not a dogging site and you are not outside the car get joined up and post :p

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
As I type, there are over 200 guests. I don't see what the problem with just signing up is. Spend a couple of minutes signing up and start talking. :D We don't bite, but watch out for K4t, he does. ;)

·
He wipes front to back
27,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
come along now sign . i am on a recruitment bonus . if i get twenty through the door i get ten minutes with the lovely carly . forty and i get k4t for the night . less than ten and its red devil so please help as i dont want that ol fella

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
haggler said:
as i type there are over 100 guests mooching about so if you are one get signed up you voyeurs . this is not a dogging site and you are not outside the car get joined up and post :p
Most of them cannot post, they are spiders

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
haggler said:
LOL I made a thread just like this when I joined, them guests are all thanks to carly and are viewing news articles on a different site which re-directed them back to our habitat ;)

There's been a few wild nights on here, I'll say no more :D

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Keano4taoiseach said:
LOL I made a thread just like this when I joined, them guests are all thanks to carly and are viewing news articles on a different site which re-directed them back to our habitat ;)

There's been a few wild nights on here, I'll say no more :D
until you got grounded off your mummy :D LOL

1 - 7 of 7 Posts