Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pique. He is playing good football, big and strong and I believe will break into the first team proper very soon. He is devoted to the United cause and wants to be the best at what he does.

·
Registered
788 Posts
I watched him loads of times last season while on loan to Real Zaragora last season and was very impressed, I will happy as hell once i heard taht United were brining back for this season. Fergie really likes him and speaks highly about him, He is one of the new kids that are our foundations for years to come, I think he will learn alot this season from all the lads with training with them everyday! He will be a great United player i reckon in seasons to come!

·
Registered
5,167 Posts
I watched him once last season, luckily for me he scored... Against Barca i think it was...

Yeah i agree with you, he'll have big days ahead of him.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
He seems a class act who has it all. Quick, tall, strong and versatile. Definitely a future star at Old Trafford.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Red Devil said:
Pique. He is playing good football, big and strong and I believe will break into the first team proper very soon. He is devoted to the United cause and wants to be the best at what he does.

I agree Red Devil, I think we will be seeing more of him. The loan at Real Zaragoza really helped Pique.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Yeah he was solid as for Zaragorza last year, they did really well as well 5th i think they came ?
Id say he would stay the same at the moment he will make the squad each time but i would expect to see him come on if needed etc.

·
has been served
2,949 Posts
Red Devil said:
Two words. Rio and Vidic. He'll come in and replace Rio when he finally gets past it.

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
andycole9 said:
i hope he gets a few games this season or we might find ourselves in the same situation as we had with rossi
My thoughts exactly.

I wish we kept Rossi, and I hope we can hang on to Pique and others such as Simpson.

·
Banned
4,956 Posts
Be hard for him to be regular right now.

Everyone say Neville should walk back into the team too because he is captain etc etc.......

So when he will make first team is anyone's guess.

Not too soon I don't think !!

·
Registered
140 Posts
He's prepared to be patient aswell which is a sign of maturity and ambition, need loads of players like that. He was very impressive at Zaragoza last season and showed signs of great promise against Wigan.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts