Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I purchased one today - It's great, you can activate your membership. The DVD is great, it shows you clips of the players and you can get a free membership pack.
It's great - definitely worth the money, and all the hassle. It's hard to find a store in Newcastle that stock these. Only £28.

You get:-
* 12 month Adult membership which includes:
* A chance to apply for tickets and priority infront of public members
* Access to exclusive content
* A place on the season ticket waiting list
* Discounts at Museum, megastore and Red Cafe
* Behind the scenes of the world's biggest club
* and much more.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Do Not I Repeat Do Not Join One United There Being Money Grabbing Bastards Its Does Bugger All Sept Get U Like 5% Off At The Mega Store

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
^

way to ruin Geordies life/hopes ....:D

btw........Geordie were you at Anfield today...??..............I could sware I saw you in the crowd cheering after the game had ended........????

·
Banned
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Keano4taoiseach said:
^

way to ruin Geordies life/hopes ....:D

btw........Geordie were you at Anfield today...??..............I could sware I saw you in the crowd cheering after the game had ended........????
I might of been, you never know :rolleyes:

Did you see Rio going bonkers - I like Rio, you can tell he enjoyed the victory.

Anyway I need 5 email addresses (people) to refer on this One United thing, and I and whoever's email I enter, can be automatically entered to a prize draw to win either one signed shirt, or a pair of match tickets or to watch a game at Old Trafford, I don't have any friends who are Manchester United fans, well except one, but if anyone would like to give their email addresses out and i will add them into the prize draw, if anyone is interested.

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
red_dec7 said:
Do Not I Repeat Do Not Join One United There Being Money Grabbing Bastards Its Does Bugger All Sept Get U Like 5% Off At The Mega Store
If you're not a season ticket holder it is virtually impossible to get tickets to Old Trafford unless you're a One United member. I've been a member for years.

You also get free entry to reserve games, a quarterly magazine, money off the programme subscription, free gifts (albeit crap free gifts like a pen or a key ring your keys fall off :rolleyes: ) and they sent me a Christmas card this year :D .

·
Banned
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This is why I joined One United, to get tickets to a few games before the season ends. I would like to be within a chance for an away ticket at St James's Park when United take on Newcastle in February. This time I have a chance to apply for a ticket, I've always wanted to sit in the away end at St James's and watch United stuff Newcastle.

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
GeordieMancunian said:
This is why I joined One United, to get tickets to a few games before the season ends. I would like to be within a chance for an away ticket at St James's Park when United take on Newcastle in February. This time I have a chance to apply for a ticket, I've always wanted to sit in the away end at St James's and watch United stuff Newcastle.
Sorry to disappoint you but away tickets are offered to season ticket holders first and are usually oversubscribed.

I've only ever been to 2 away games and on both occasions I was sat with the home fans :eek:

One United members can join Viagogo (the Man United ticket exchange) so even if you miss out on the ballot you can almost (not v Liverpool, City, Arsenal etc) always get a ticket for Old Trafford if you don't mind paying extra (they add an admin fee, delivery charge and credit card surcharge to the face value of the ticket).

I've applied for 6 home games so far this season. I missed out in the ballot for Sunderland, Wigan and Chelsea, but got tickets for Sunderland and Wigan on Viagogo, was successful in the ballot for Derby and Everton and I don't know if I've got a ticket for the Newcastle game yet.

Last season one of my mates joined One United in March and managed to get a ticket for the Champions League semi-final against AC Milan! :eek:

·
Banned
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I got my One United membership pack today, I had only applied for the membership a few days before christmas, which isn't too bad:-

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
GeordieMancunian said:
I got my One United membership pack today, I had only applied for the membership a few days before christmas, which isn't too bad:-

Be careful with the keyring - mine keeps unscrewing itself so the keys keep falling off!

Nice pen though :D

Were you a member last year? The bottle opener that chants 'UNITED! UNITED! UNITED!' when you take off the bottle cap is pretty cool!

·
Banned
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I didn't get a bottle opener, unfortunately.
Anyway, the yearbook told me of a United supporters travellers club near me and I contacted them and they can get me to Old Trafford for any home game, which is ****ing awesome! :D :D

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
GeordieMancunian said:
I didn't get a bottle opener, unfortunately.
Oh well, you'll just have to shout UNITED! every time you open a beer :D

The little badges are good. I put them on my United scarf.

·
Banned
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
reddwarf said:
Oh well, you'll just have to shout UNITED! every time you open a beer :D

The little badges are good. I put them on my United scarf.
I have a United scarf on my wall in my bedroom, I had a One United 04/05 membership pin, which I've lost, it'll be around somewhere, but good idea, I will add them to my scarf :D

·
Stretford Ender
2,270 Posts
necessity if you aint a season ticket holder to get to league games. the bits and bobs you get in the pack make it a bit of a bonus.

the only bad thing is if you have family who want to go, you need one membership no per ticket so for example five people you need 5 memberships = 5 x £27 = RATHER EXPENSIVE!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts