Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I purchased one today - It's great, you can activate your membership. The DVD is great, it shows you clips of the players and you can get a free membership pack.
It's great - definitely worth the money, and all the hassle. It's hard to find a store in Newcastle that stock these. Only £28.

You get:-
* 12 month Adult membership which includes:
* A chance to apply for tickets and priority infront of public members
* Access to exclusive content
* A place on the season ticket waiting list
* Discounts at Museum, megastore and Red Cafe
* Behind the scenes of the world's biggest club
* and much more.

·
Banned
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Keano4taoiseach said:
^

way to ruin Geordies life/hopes ....:D

btw........Geordie were you at Anfield today...??..............I could sware I saw you in the crowd cheering after the game had ended........????
I might of been, you never know :rolleyes:

Did you see Rio going bonkers - I like Rio, you can tell he enjoyed the victory.

Anyway I need 5 email addresses (people) to refer on this One United thing, and I and whoever's email I enter, can be automatically entered to a prize draw to win either one signed shirt, or a pair of match tickets or to watch a game at Old Trafford, I don't have any friends who are Manchester United fans, well except one, but if anyone would like to give their email addresses out and i will add them into the prize draw, if anyone is interested.

·
Banned
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This is why I joined One United, to get tickets to a few games before the season ends. I would like to be within a chance for an away ticket at St James's Park when United take on Newcastle in February. This time I have a chance to apply for a ticket, I've always wanted to sit in the away end at St James's and watch United stuff Newcastle.

·
Banned
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I got my One United membership pack today, I had only applied for the membership a few days before christmas, which isn't too bad:-

·
Banned
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I didn't get a bottle opener, unfortunately.
Anyway, the yearbook told me of a United supporters travellers club near me and I contacted them and they can get me to Old Trafford for any home game, which is ****ing awesome! :D :D

·
Banned
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
reddwarf said:
Oh well, you'll just have to shout UNITED! every time you open a beer :D

The little badges are good. I put them on my United scarf.
I have a United scarf on my wall in my bedroom, I had a One United 04/05 membership pin, which I've lost, it'll be around somewhere, but good idea, I will add them to my scarf :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts