Manchester United Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
1,406 Posts
i aint heard anything but if they had sense they should stick a big screen up.

im sure thousands would turn up....

party atmosphere all the way!!!

Just phoned man utd ticketing and all they said they were doing at old trafford was showing it at the RED CAFE.....the phone number is 01618688303 for anyone who wants to book....

im not booking, i can imagine it being formal, as the woman on the phone said.."book at table"....

i was hoping they would have a fanzone thingy there....big screen with bar, outside OT or something!!.....

so at the moment all i can think of is BIshops Blaze to watch it.but i'd have to get there as soon as it opened to get a place there....

anyone any other ideas????

· Registered
1,406 Posts
Stephen said:
If you're willing to pay it, then go for it. There will be loads there, and I'm sure you'll get talking to someone and have a good ol' piss up.

£3 is nothing, considering it's a pound usually on matchdays to get into Platt's.

Not sure on an exact number they are expecting. They must hope for a lot, must be a money-spinner for them.
just got tickets for it!!!

i will be going there unless something better turns up!

me and my mate were ticket numbers 399 and 400!!!....so it looks like there shall be LOADS of people considering theres still 3 weeks till the game.

· Registered
1,406 Posts
s1adey said:
Surly United Have Gotta Do Something Big For That Night, More Than Just Showing It For Familys And Prawn Sandwich Eaters In The Red Cafe!? I Really Hope So, As Theres 20 Of Us Heading Up To Ot/manchester That Night As I'v Just Had To Sell My Flight To Russia Back To The Agent As I Could'nt Get A Visa, As I Have'nt Got A Ticket For The Game.

Plus Ive Heard The Chelsea Scum Are Showing It On 2 Massive Screens Facing The Stands Inside Stanford Bridge. Theres Gotta Be A Big Screen Going Up Outside/in Old Trafford Surly, As You Cant Even Get In2 The Country Of The Final! (who Spoon Of An Idea Was It To Put The Final In Russia Anyway!? Nice One Uefa, Good Move!)
i completely agree.
thats why i phoned united today....i was dissappointed when they just told me "redcafe"!!!

like i said earlier i will go 2 platts...but if OT opens i will go there instead.

· Registered
1,406 Posts
either way this sam platts looks like its going to be packed.
me gf decided she wanted to come yesterday and got her ticket...she was number 742 or summet like that.

anyone any idea of how much it will hold?!??

· Registered
1,406 Posts
1 more sleep.
i cant wait.
dreamt about it last two nights.
this MUST thing better be good lol, im heading down at about 4ish for when it opens.....

it shall be a night to remember!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.