Manchester United Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Banned
1,244 Posts
Im not sure any children will be let into the sam platts or bishops or even the trafford to be honest I would like my little cousin to come but it aint looking good to be honest

· Banned
1,244 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
yep, Ive been there the last couple of times so I think Ill make it my regular spot
after games. Went in for a few cans and a few songs . I think the crowd in there
are funny. They enjoy getting sloshed and having the craic/banter.

and then got the packed tram form Salford into Peter's Square and enjoyed
the sun with a few pints near Arndale..... even went on the big wheel lol.
Manchester is a very nice place despite what some people say.

why what do people say ?

anyway ive been to the ground today to check on which pubs are selling tickets the sam platts are £3 and are available to buy on the internet . I myself will be in the bishops blaze or the trafford neither of which are selling tickets but will have bouncers on to stop it getting to full . Ive been panicing all day thinking they are selling tickets but the bishops I can confirm arnt selling tickets .

· Banned
1,244 Posts
Stephen said:
The problem with the Bishops is that it will be packed, probably more than a matchday :D ;)

You need to get in the hours before to ensure you get in, never mind get a good place. If you have a ticket for Platts, then you'll definately get in.

yeah i was thinking that myself I was planning getting into the bishops about 4.00 just to be sure what do u think about that do you think it will be mega packed then

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.