Manchester United Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
s1adey said:
Surly United Have Gotta Do Something Big For That Night, More Than Just Showing It For Familys And Prawn Sandwich Eaters In The Red Cafe!? I Really Hope So, As Theres 20 Of Us Heading Up To Ot/manchester That Night As I'v Just Had To Sell My Flight To Russia Back To The Agent As I Could'nt Get A Visa, As I Have'nt Got A Ticket For The Game.

Plus Ive Heard The Chelsea Scum Are Showing It On 2 Massive Screens Facing The Stands Inside Stanford Bridge. Theres Gotta Be A Big Screen Going Up Outside/in Old Trafford Surly, As You Cant Even Get In2 The Country Of The Final! (who Spoon Of An Idea Was It To Put The Final In Russia Anyway!? Nice One Uefa, Good Move!)
i completely agree.
thats why i phoned united today....i was dissappointed when they just told me "redcafe"!!!

like i said earlier i will go 2 platts...but if OT opens i will go there instead.

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
Stephen said:
Unfortunately, they're charging £3.

https://www.joinmust.org/moscow/index.php

Sure there are other places for free.
Oooooooooh how ironic !!

MUST - who wish to purchase
United 'For the supporters'
to be run by the supporters ...
and who are less than favourable
about The Glazers and their money
grabbing approach..................................want to charge £3

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
Oooooooooh how ironic !!

I know where you are coming from, and agree to a certain extent, however...

It surely won't be free to rent out the pub for a night, they have to find some way to fund it.

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Im not sure any children will be let into the sam platts or bishops or even the trafford to be honest I would like my little cousin to come but it aint looking good to be honest

·
Banned
198 Posts
im gona be in whitehouse luton. SKIN OFF WESLEY BROWN, SKIN OFF WESLEY BROWN - SKIN OFF WESLY SKIN OFF WESLY SKIN OFF WESLY BROWN!!!.

He's got Ginger hair, He's got Ginger hair, HE'S GOT GINGER HE'S GOT GINGER HE's GOT GINGER HAIR!!!

HE'S FAT, HE'S SCOUSE, HE'LL PROBABLY ROB YOUR HOUSE.. Wayne ROoneh! Wayne ROoneh!

YOU TOOK THE DRUGS, WE STOOD BY YOU, YOU TOOK THE DRUGS AND WE STOOD BY YOU

Aaahh... i can't wait to knock back guiness.. in fact i refuse to go down for the wigan game, listen to it on the radio to save my money for the champions league final.

on the way home after the Barcelona game i got pulled by a couple of coppers for singing in the streets lol "Not another one!" was their reaction. lol

BRONG ON CHAVSKOW

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
desmondo said:
Does anyone know if platt's bar is child friendly? My 9 year old would love to go.
On matchday's Sam Platts allows children in when with an adult. (and obviously they can't drink alcohol :rolleyes: ;) ).

Unsure whether this will be changed for the final occasion, though. Best to contact MUST and see what they have to say to be certain.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
either way this sam platts looks like its going to be packed.
me gf decided she wanted to come yesterday and got her ticket...she was number 742 or summet like that.

anyone any idea of how much it will hold?!??

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
burnzy1987 said:
me gf decided she wanted to come yesterday and got her ticket...she was number 742 or summet like that.

Unsure specifically, I'll tell you a max if I find it out.

The marquee is going to be there, there will be screens inside there. Plus, 3 rooms inside the actual pub will have screens.

·
Registered
6,605 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
Oooooooooh how ironic !!

Nothing wrong with that. They have "hired a pub" for the night, the landlord needs certain assurances regarding his trade and MUST have a chance to do fund raising. I would love to be there but do not think it will be possible.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Stephen said:
On matchday's Sam Platts allows children in when with an adult. (and obviously they can't drink alcohol :rolleyes: ;) ).

Unsure whether this will be changed for the final occasion, though. Best to contact MUST and see what they have to say to be certain.
Sam Platts is the place to be Id say, if they lobbed up a load of big screens.
The atmosphere there will be awesome. Were you there yesterday Stephen? ;)

YOu mentioned MUST-their website is:
www.joinMUST.org/free for anyone that interested.

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
Sam Platts is the place to be Id say, if they lobbed up a load of big screens.
The atmosphere there will be awesome. Were you there yesterday Stephen? ;)

YOu mentioned MUST-their website is:
www.joinMUST.org/free for anyone that interested.
It sure would be :)

I was at the game yesterday, but I never got to Platts. I got into Manchester at 12! 20 minutes to get up to the ground, and by the time I got my self sorted with stuff, it was about 25 to 1. Got to my seat just as they players were coming out.

Was meant to go in Platts yesterday as it was my mates birthday!

Yourself?

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
yep, Ive been there the last couple of times so I think Ill make it my regular spot
after games. Went in for a few cans and a few songs . I think the crowd in there
are funny. They enjoy getting sloshed and having the craic/banter.

and then got the packed tram form Salford into Peter's Square and enjoyed
the sun with a few pints near Arndale..... even went on the big wheel lol.
Manchester is a very nice place despite what some people say.

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
yep, Ive been there the last couple of times so I think Ill make it my regular spot
after games. Went in for a few cans and a few songs . I think the crowd in there
are funny. They enjoy getting sloshed and having the craic/banter.

and then got the packed tram form Salford into Peter's Square and enjoyed
the sun with a few pints near Arndale..... even went on the big wheel lol.
Manchester is a very nice place despite what some people say.

why what do people say ?

anyway ive been to the ground today to check on which pubs are selling tickets the sam platts are £3 and are available to buy on the internet . I myself will be in the bishops blaze or the trafford neither of which are selling tickets but will have bouncers on to stop it getting to full . Ive been panicing all day thinking they are selling tickets but the bishops I can confirm arnt selling tickets .

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
The problem with the Bishops is that it will be packed, probably more than a matchday :D ;)

You need to get in the hours before to ensure you get in, never mind get a good place. If you have a ticket for Platts, then you'll definately get in.

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Stephen said:
The problem with the Bishops is that it will be packed, probably more than a matchday :D ;)

You need to get in the hours before to ensure you get in, never mind get a good place. If you have a ticket for Platts, then you'll definately get in.

yeah i was thinking that myself I was planning getting into the bishops about 4.00 just to be sure what do u think about that do you think it will be mega packed then

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
burnzy1987 said:

Platts will hold 800 maximum.

21 - 40 of 79 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.