Manchester United Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 79 Posts

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
fazman said:
yeah i was thinking that myself I was planning getting into the bishops about 4.00 just to be sure what do u think about that do you think it will be mega packed then
I think 4pm would be fine, just once your in there, stay in there :D

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Stephen said:
I think 4pm would be fine, just once your in there, stay in there :D

plan to mate im gonna have my tea there an all pub grub beer the final cant wait please let us win well be dancing round old trafford if we do

·
Registered
1 Posts
European Cup Final??

Me and some of my united mates are plannin a trip to manchester for the european cup final and we are tryin to find out what will be goin on i the city centre and where the best places are goin to be to watch it??

·
Registered
1 Posts
CHAMPIONS LEAGUE (YER AVIN A LAFF).

Is is ticket only for B of B and The Trafford. What's the story on the Sawyer in town?

Carlos.

G

·
Hi there guys

Bloody Fantastic!! great result today!!

the reason i'm posting is that my bro and I are mad man u fans, we are looking for a good pub in manchester to go watch the champions league final, do you guys know one?

·
Registered
1 Posts
best pub in manchester?????

so guys iam going to watch the final in a pub where would you all recommend,i want singing in this pub.:D

Try looking through the forum before you start a new thread mate.

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
Not going, but my advice.

Booze up and head to any street with pavenemt in Manchester and there'll be a party ;)

The place will be absolutly animal when we win! ;)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Champions League Final

Unfortunately, I can't afford to travel to Moscow to watch the final but I do want to travel to Manchester with my 2 sons to watch the game in a pub or club (Ilive in Lincolnshire). Can anyone recommend a good venue

Moved - RD

·
Registered
6,605 Posts
with kids - not recommended. It will get very boisterous wherever you are, kids can get hurt, can not see screen due to "stand ups" and the odd drunk could get nasty if we are losing/lose. Best stay at home.

Location of Bishops Blaize by the way:

Sir Matt Busby Way is road on far right going north towards OT 5 minutes

G

·
Sam Platts tickets....SOLD OUT.

ScuBar tickets........A FEW TICKETS LEFT.

Palace Hotel £3, 2nd venue after Sam Platts sold out,
Available from the MUST website.

Circus Tavern....400 tickets sold ( don't know the capacity).

Brannigans. Will be packed with reds.

Sawyers. Will be packed with reds.

Osheas. Will be packed with reds.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I phoned the Bishops Baize and they said it is £2 on the door, first come first served, open from 9am but they are expecting it to be full early on. This was yesterday though, I cant confirm if they have changed their plans since the council pulled the plug on the screens?

41 - 60 of 79 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.