Manchester United Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 79 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
I'll stay in Eindhoven for this one :D
Think i'll go to the local pub, usually packed with reds when utd is on. Really amazed me when i first went there a few years ago to see utd - liverpoo. Anyway, the atmosphere isn't that bad either most of the times. Where's the final next year? I buy tickets then :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
MUST venues

I have two tickets for the MUST venue of revolution, i however wanted to take my youger brother (revolution do not allow children) so if anyone has tickets for any other venue and is interesting in swapping please contact me a.s.a.p

·
Registered
200 Posts
MEN arena big screen

hi everyone:)

the MEN arena in Manchester are having a big screen for the game.
it £10.00 per person to get in
there are still tickets left

go on the men website and go from there.

www.men-arena.com

:)

cass x

Plans to show the Champions League Final on city centre screens were droppedfollowing rioting by Glasgow Rangers fans after the UEFA Cup Final last week, with council chiefs saying it would be `unfair' on city centre residents.

The match will be screened at the M.E.N. Arena, with tickets costing £10 and the M.E.N. is leading the campaign for the council to reconsider and put on free screenings.

Shareholders United have organised viewings at venues including Sam Platts, Copperface Jacks, Revolution at Deansgate Locks, and the Palace Hotel.

On the M.E.N.'s website both United and City supporters have urged the councils to agree and push ahead with a parade.

Tickets to see the game at the M.E.N. Arena are now on sale for £10 on 0844 847 8000 or online at men-arena.com

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
That would be a great place to watch the game. I went to watch the Harlem Globetrotters there after last seasons FA Cup Final and you could drink beer in the arena.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi all. can any body help me out. were are the best bars goin to be in manchester to watch the final?? cant bleve those rangers fans DELETED it up for us

·
Registered
10 Posts
What will the dress code be for most pubs in Manchester on Wednesday ? I am coming to town from North Lincolnshire and want to wear my colours but i remember last year for the FA Cup Final we could'nt get into certain bars eg. Wetherspoons.

Probally going to be in Sawerys or Walkabout for the match.

G

·
ScunnyRed said:
What will the dress code be for most pubs in Manchester on Wednesday ?
Suit, shirt, tie and black shoes. :D

Seriously though, any pub that wont let you in if wearing
Shirts, scarfs etc isn't worth going in in the first place.

·
Registered
10 Posts
SALFORD RED said:
Suit, shirt, tie and black shoes. :D

Seriously though, any pub that wont let you in if wearing
Shirts, scarfs etc isn't worth going in in the first place.
:D :D
Football shirt it is then, just checked the weather and its going to be sunny tomorrow, cant wait for tomorrow, come on reds :)

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
1 more sleep.
i cant wait.
dreamt about it last two nights.
this MUST thing better be good lol, im heading down at about 4ish for when it opens.....

it shall be a night to remember!

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
advice needed.
im going to sam platts.
inside or outside?

im getting there early enough to choose but what will be better atmosphere??

G

·
Where ever you are watching the game tonight
have a great night. :D
When United lift the Chapions League Trophy tonight
the roof is going to come off Manchester.
There's a real buzz everywhere you go,
Manchester is already packed with REDS.

Now C'MON UNITED !!!!!!!!!!!!

61 - 79 of 79 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.