Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yesterday against liverpool was a great result, but we have lost our way before this game in the past few weeks because we havent really known what our best eleven was ... i think after the game yesterday at old trafford everyone was muh happier that now we know how we work best, maybe the only thing up for debate is swapping giggs for nani on recent form. I also find it hard to talk about an eleven without tevez but i believe this was the best team we have for the biggest of games ... what do you guys think ?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Well since most of the game was played a man up for us, I think it's difficult to say. There will never be the same 11 on the pitch for every game. Injuries aside, Fergie will still rotate because different teams need to be approached differently.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
even if Sir Alex keeps rotating..i think we al know the team that gave the best performance...no matter the score...and that's with Van der Sar, BRown, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra, Giggs, Carrick, Anderson, Ronaldo, Tevez & Rooney.But we have a great lot of players and no matter the formula to say it this way..Man Utd will always prevail:D:D

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
fair comment about them being a man down, but i just think anderson is better when he can bomb on, scholes can sit and pull the strings from deep and hargreaves/carrick can destroy the opponents attack and spray the ball wide, however as i said before tevez has been great and it would be harsh now to start leaving him out of the team as we get to the bussiness end of the season.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
i would say hargreavesand anderson was the best paring in the middle the rest picks its self really
;)

but scholes was good yeasterday so mabey him instead of anderson
just shows our strength in depth really
how we cant name the best team :p

·
Banned
47 Posts
When choosing my best eleven I take into account that I want Rooney and Ronaldo up front as our two strikers:

-------------------------------------Rooney Ronaldo

----------------------------Nani----------------------------Park

------------------------------------Carrick---Anderson

----------------------------Evra---------------------------Brown

------------------------------------Ferdinand--Vidic

---------------------------------------Van Der Sar

·
Registered
248 Posts
VDS
Hargreaves-Ferdinand-Vidic-Evra
Ronaldo-Carrick-Anderson-Nani
Rooney-Tevez

Bench: O'Shea, Brown, Scholes, Giggs, Saha

·
Registered
265 Posts
vds

brown ferdinand vidic evra

ronaldo scholes carrick nani

rooney tevez​

Anderson is off form for me,he is. and with scholes and carrick in the team we are a superior passing team. nani is playing better than giggs.

·
Registered
854 Posts
surprised no oone has said neville. however, our defence has been awsome this season and i feel brown is gud enough at rb.

van de saar

brown
ferdinand
vidic
evra

ronaldo
carrick
fletcher
nani

anderson
rooney

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Nah i like Anderson and Carrick in the middle of the park.

Mine would be

Foster

G. Nev - Rio - Vida - Evra

Ronny - Carrick - Anderson - Nani

Rooney
Tevez

1 - 11 of 11 Posts