Rafael Lee Evans Fabio

Brandy Anderson Gibson/Carrick Tosic

Welbeck Campbell

Couldn't think of any subs.

What about you?

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Foster(if we don't find a better goalkeeper)
Rafael Vidic Evans Fabio
Nani Anderson Tosic
Ljajic
Welbeck Rooney

·
Stretford Ender
2,270 Posts
what bout brooklyn beckham, you missed him off.

is this assuming we dont sign anyone for next 5 years and sell carrick, ronaldo, nani, vidic, evra, berbatov, hargreaves.

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
Jesus thats assuming all them players make it !!

I dont see Foster being our number 1 now as for Wellbeck he has a huge future at United as do Evans , Possebon , Rafael and Fabio .

If we to look into the future Id say them players will be here in 5 years time as for the likes of Gibson , Nani , Simpson and Foster will move on in my eyes .

The reason I believe Foster wont make it at United is because I find the fact that when fit Fergie still opts to play the P.I.G ahead of him speaks out loud .

We dont see what happens in training and the goalkeeper coaches supply Fergie with the info he needs .

If Ben Foster was the world class keeper he was made out to be then Fergie would of surely brought Van der sar's career to an end this season .

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
---------------------Foster--------------------

Rafael---------Vida------------Evans------Fabio

Ronaldo----Anderson---Possebon???---Tosic

----------------------Ljajic--------------------------

---------------------Rooney------------------------

Don't think Possebon will make it but all the rest have a good chance.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
red dave said:
Jesus thats assuming all them players make it !!

I dont see Foster being our number 1 now as for Wellbeck he has a huge future at United as do Evans , Possebon , Rafael and Fabio .

If we to look into the future Id say them players will be here in 5 years time as for the likes of Gibson , Nani , Simpson and Foster will move on in my eyes .

The reason I believe Foster wont make it at United is because I find the fact that when fit Fergie still opts to play the P.I.G ahead of him speaks out loud .

We dont see what happens in training and the goalkeeper coaches supply Fergie with the info he needs .

If Ben Foster was the world class keeper he was made out to be then Fergie would of surely brought Van der sar's career to an end this season .
You got a point. I mean, he isn't a hot prospect anymore..he'll be 26 in april and the number of the first team games don't pass the number of my fingers. Realy don't know what's gonna happen but i have realy big doubts he'll become the number 1 goalkeeper.

·
Arse Bandito
1,527 Posts
future is vague?
let's say 5 years.

the thing is that if you don't see a player who is already here making it, then i wouldn't have a clue who to include instead. it's such guess work on who would be the next manager and who they would bring in.

-----------(GK)--------------------
Rafael----Vidic----Evans--Fabio
Ljajic--Anderson--Possebon--Tosic
---------Welbeck--Rooney-------

so actually the only position i can't predict is goalkeeper. perhaps it will be PIG since fergie continues to pick him.
i really was excited for foster when he arrived, he looked good at watford and after he'd got over his injuries, he was showing real potential here. he was drafted in when everyone else was unavailable last year against derby and gave a real solid performance, but since then he's rarely been trusted.
as red dave said, it suggests something behind the scenes that fergie doesn't like. maybe he'll keep it quiet for long enough to get as much money for him as possible, then it might come out.

i'm gonna trust fergie's judgement on the serbian kids. i hope tosic nails down that left side slot in a way that nani has failed to do, and hope to see ljajic playing in a messi type role, coming in from the right, since that's who he resembles in the youtube vids.

i was also quite tempted to put fraizer campbell in as a right winger. i think he has shown potential for us, and certainly for spurs. but i don't see him dislodging rooney or welbeck any time soon. he's got pace, and a bit of trickery, and i can see fergie working on him in that position.

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
RedAdam said:
future is vague?
let's say 5 years.

-----------(GK)--------------------
Rafael----Vidic----Evans--Fabio
Ljajic--Anderson--Possebon--Tosic
---------Welbeck--Rooney-------

i was also quite tempted to put fraizer campbell in as a right winger. i think he has shown potential for us, and certainly for spurs. but i don't see him dislodging rooney or welbeck any time soon. he's got pace, and a bit of trickery, and i can see fergie working on him in that position.
Great shout on the team and campbell!

I don't think Campbell can make it as a striker for us, but with his pace, he could make some winger. Who knows, maybe Fergie will keep him and use him as a rotation player. He could be either a striker or a backup to Ljajic.

I would keep your exact same team, except maybe add Hugo Lloris or Rene Adler as a goalkeeper, cos they would be fab. :)

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
can't see that ever been anywhere near a starting eleven , maybe in the carling cup early rounds but thats's it- we will always go and sign big stars and have it augmented by our youngsters...that team will never figure on a pitch for the reds ..sorry

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
If we're talking on terms of 5 years time I would say our starting XI would look something like this ...

Foster

Rafael Vida Evans Evra/Fabio

Nani Ljajic/Possebon Anderson Tosic

Rooney Welbeck

It's hard to say about some players, such as Tosic and Ljajic but they both look very good prospects, especially Ljajic. I don't think Darron Gibson will ever make it, he re minds me alot of Richardson and how people had high hopes for him, but I don't think he'll make the grade.

I say Foster in goal, hoping that he will one day be given his chance and he will shine. He isn't young anymore and would in fact be about 30/1 when this team was around, but thats when keepers are in their prime. I've kept Evra in there as he'd be something like 33 then and he may still have a chance of playing, I also thought about having Ferdinand in there but I think 35 may be pushing it.

The rest speak for thereselves, oh and I left Ronaldo out of there because I think it's envitable he will join Madrid in the end.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Wazza1989 said:
You got a point. I mean, he isn't a hot prospect anymore..he'll be 26 in april and the number of the first team games don't pass the number of my fingers. Realy don't know what's gonna happen but i have realy big doubts he'll become the number 1 goalkeeper.
Foster have made less then five apps for us while Tomasz have more then 30 games. Yep injuries and loan spell....still Kusz is picked as sub more frequently then Ben and not even in cup games Foster gets the game experience he needs to prove he's not yet another Bosnich kind of guy....a Jesus-kind of talant. Everyone have heard of it but no one have seen it.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I was surprised no one mentioned Brandy and Lee.

Two yrs ago, in the inaugural CYC (Champions Youth Cup-Under 19) in Malaysia he became the best player & top scorer.

We became champions and beat the likes of Inter Milan, Boca Juniors and Porto along the way.

Lee IMHO is going to be a good centre-half. He has a knack of scoring free-kicks too.

So, move over Real Madrid. we're gonna win the CL 15 times!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
Foster
Rafael Evans Vidic Fabio
Ljajic Possebon Anderson Rhain
Rooney Welbeck

Subs: Kusz Simpson lee Tosic Brandy Macheda Petrucci

1 - 16 of 16 Posts