Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the run in well under way lets look at our future players most notably manucho and the silva twins from brazil . Most of us have seen alot of manucho in the african nations and on youtube but the two twin fullbacks are the ones exciting me most . While everyone is calling for a new right back they are forgeting we are about to bring brazils under 21 full backs one of which captin of the team . If you look good enough you will find vids of them to on youtube . Also danny welbeck will be pushing for first team footy next year and if you keep your eyes on uniteds website there is also a italian kid called marchede from italy in the academy and reserves who just cant stop scoring. So let me know your views on the future ?

come on give your opinions

·
Registered
248 Posts
Manucho is 25.. he aint young, lol.
The silva twins are 16/17 and still got some growing to do but still a great prospect - one of our best.
Rodrigo Possebon
Johnny Evans
Fraizer Campbell
Danny Welbeck
Anderson
Nani

and of course like you said there are other guys like macheda, shawcross, heaton, brandy who are also great prospects but not on the same level as the others IMO.

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ronaldo7 said:
The silva twins are 16/17 and still got some growing to do but still a great prospect - one of our best.
Rodrigo Possebon
Johnny Evans
Fraizer Campbell
Danny Welbeck
Anderson
Nani

and of course like you said there are other guys like macheda, shawcross, heaton, brandy who are also great prospects but not on the same level as the others IMO.
to be honest ive watched macheda and he is a great striker but yes all the player u named will have great careers if not wit united someone else but it will be intresting to see where they all end up

Ronaldo7 said:
Rodrigo Possebon
Johnny Evans
Fraizer Campbell
Danny Welbeck
Anderson
Nani

and did i say manucho was young mate because ive read through and i didnt dont test my football knowledge

·
Registered
248 Posts
fazman said:
and did i say manucho was young mate because ive read through and i didnt dont test my football knowledge
Well considering it's a topic about youth players/future players manucho aint one...

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
sir alex and brian mc'lair says the boy macheda has a lot of qualities some of which very similar to dimitar berbatov, i saw this on the official man utd website and if he turns into anything near bearba we will have a real steal on our hands lets hope their right :D i saw him play the other day when he scored his 1st goal for the reserves :) looks good but welbeck is the main prospect also im very excited about possebon looks sensational for his age

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
What most people don't understand is a number of things.

Firstly, Manucho. Nobody knows how good he will be for Manchester United - arguably the best club on the planet at this present time. He was good at the African Nations Trophy, doing well for the Greek side and on youtube. There is a massive gap between them levels and a team like Manchester United.

The African Cup is a very average tournament. It's not like European Championships where you have world-class players on show, it is very average with no players that really get you off your seat (obviously with the few exceptions such as Didier Drogba etc).

Greek league is pish tbh, nowhere near Championship level IMO.

Youtube only shows players' best bits, you shouldn't really trust them.

Secondly, these Brazilian kids. Again, nowhere near first team football level. Not proven, too young, and noone has really seen them play on a regular.

Wellbeck looks good, and is in Uniteds squad as a striker. Hopefully a star player in the future but who knows.

Rooney and Ronaldo aren't old, they will be very much in United's future for 10 years hopefully, as will players like Vidic, Nani, Anderson, Carrick, Hargreaves, Evra etc.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Name: Rodrigo Pereira Possebom
Height: 1m84cm
Weight: 76Kg

As they advance some Brazilian periodicals, Manchester United finishes to contract the young right lateral Rodrigo Possebom of only 18 years. The player of International blunted the interest of the technician of the United in the edition of the Nike Cup of 2005 where Possebom was in great evidence for equips Brazilian and since this height that has come to be observed regularly.

Rodrigo Possebom counted. “It is the accomplishment of a dream, with certainty. It always wanted to play there. Certainly I go to be colleague of the Anderson (former-Bosom). People already had some contact in Porto Alegre here but, as we will be two Brazilians in England."

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Stephen said:
What most people don't understand is a number of things.

Firstly, Manucho. Nobody knows how good he will be for Manchester United - arguably the best club on the planet at this present time. He was good at the African Nations Trophy, doing well for the Greek side and on youtube. There is a massive gap between them levels and a team like Manchester United.
Greek league is pish tbh, nowhere near Championship level IMO.

Youtube only shows players' best bits, you shouldn't really trust them.

Secondly, these Brazilian kids. Again, nowhere near first team football level. Not proven, too young, and noone has really seen them play on a regular.

Wellbeck looks good, and is in Uniteds squad as a striker. Hopefully a star player in the future but who knows.

Rooney and Ronaldo aren't old, they will be very much in United's future for 10 years hopefully, as will players like Vidic, Nani, Anderson, Carrick, Hargreaves, Evra etc.
Couldn't have said it better myself!

for the pther posters - 25 is young, 29 is even younger! :D

I like rodrigo Posebon, have only seen him in a handful of reserve games, but the boy looks like he could already command a first team place with the likes of Wigan or Reading.

I'm a fan of Danny Simpson, just needs to learn "steeliness" for the Nevellier.

And Wellbeck..... has anybody seen his goal vs Newcastle in the reserves? He lost the ball cheaply at first, but regained possession and performed a wonderful drag-back of which Anderson would have been proud before blasting it into the net. Scrumptious!

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
We always have good prospective players in our team. Fergie is very smart and looks beyond the current time, if he didn't we would be like AC Milan at the moment..average age of sqaud would be like 30 and we would have to spend heaps to replace the retiring players. We usually have so many young guns that we have to sell them all like Rossi for example. I hope we can keep hold of Welbeck, Campbell, Anderson, Nani, Foster, Possebon, Pique, Simpson because they all look like they have the potential to play for United.

Rodrigo Possebon - This is the guy I am interested in the most. He looked like class in the reserve games and should be playing first team next year imo. I also love Pique who we cannot sell! I am also very keen to see the silva twins. Manucho I believe will be a good bargain signing and perfect striker to bring in when needed and I also believe we should sell Dong asap!

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lookin forward to seeing loads of our young players breaking through mainly the 2 brizilian twins

1 - 15 of 15 Posts