Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Possibly Tottenham or Hull i'd say. Shows how difficult our games have been so far. We're playing Spurs in a couple of weeks as well so if we win that happy days.

Like Chelsea are favourites and you can look at the table and say we're 6 points behind Pool. 1st we have a game in hand. 2nd we have been quite ordinary so far, there more to come and we always pick up come the new year. We play all our big games at home from now on where we rarely lose. I think we are a great price at 2-1 to win the league considering the games we have already played. Thoughts?

·
TROLOLOLOL
4,077 Posts
Spurs might be tougher than at first due to Patrice being out, i know we have cover,but you cant replace him and makes a MASSIVE difference,Hull will be close but i think we'll scrape through it

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
We've pretty much all the tough away days over and done with, Stoke might goive us a scare, Newcastle and Spurs wont be push overs... West Ham and Boro have given us trouble in the past... no easy games in top flight football!!!

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
White Hart Lane for me.

Everton have just won there but Spurs are rejuvenated under Redknapp and as eoininho mentioned we'll miss Evra.

It'll be interesting to see what sort of reception Berbatov gets too.

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
I think we will see off spurs its the ****ty little places I dont like hull , middlesborough , stoke , anywhere where beating us is like winning the european cup is dodgy to me

·
TROLOLOLOL
4,077 Posts
reddwarf said:
White Hart Lane for me.

Everton have just won there but Spurs are rejuvenated under Redknapp and as eoininho mentioned we'll miss Evra.

It'll be interesting to see what sort of reception Berbatov gets too.
Was it not me who mentioned him :rolleyes::p

·
Arse Bandito
1,527 Posts
hull will not be an easy last game, let's hope we've wrapped up the league by then, so we can rest a few guys before the champions league final in rome, and the fa cup final.

:D

on a serious note, spurs without ronny and evra will be tough. hopefully we'll have scholesy back for that one.
always wary of midweek aways, and newcastle is the only one as yet (on my birthday no less!)

no doubt we'll drop some other points somewhere

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
Hull and Tottenham will be difficult.

But I hate the Middlesbrough away game. They always seem to raise their game against the better teams.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
tottenham is always gonna be tough...they do pretty well against big teams......

we will surely miss evra and the most probable replacement will be o'shea who i am not a big fan of......
hopefully utd are up to the challenge...

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
Rooneys_Temper said:
Was it not me who mentioned him :rolleyes::p
Oops. :eek:

Yeah sorry...

...and Rooneys_Temper made a great point when he pointed out we'll be missing Evra for the trip to WHL. ;)

·
There's Only One Darren Fletcher!
11,978 Posts
reddwarf said:
Oops. :eek:

Yeah sorry...

...and Rooneys_Temper made a great point when he pointed out we'll be missing Evra for the trip to WHL. ;)

Add wayne rooney to that..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts