Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Pz
2,062 Posts
petrucci looks a more gifted player than macheda. Well from what i seen of them together playing a few times he did anyway. Whether he will fit into the united system and squad is a different story though. Next year im sure he'll get more reserve time so he might train with the seniors too which will be great for him. Along with petrruci, the kid keano used to talk about, stewart seems gifted but we'll see how they do next season along with morrison.

Anyway fantastic post themanc, i only just read it to be honest but a great read.

I would say rafael needs to learn to be more composed. He lunges into tackles rather careless at times and against a quick opponent with quick feet he could find himself on the ground and his opponent behind him on more than a few occasions.

I think fabio needs to improve on staying fit for longer than 59 minutes. He seems to look very good whenever he plays but he won't improve on the treatment table. I like the look of fabio more than rafael to be honest, but his mission to get into the united team is twice as difficult.

I think where wellbeck needs to improve on his left foot and composure when he has time in front of goal, macheda needs to improve on other aspects of his game outside scoring. Wellbeck and macheda really are the opposites of each other in some senses, put them together and you would have a major major young talent! Even as stand alones, they're pretty gifted in terms of potential!

pz!:cool:

·
Pz
2,062 Posts
i do think they are both of a different type of a player
Macheda is a kind of tall tough markman not a player that would make you hear the oooooh's from the stands hes more of a tall goal-paocher a bit like Ruud/Cruz but more skillful and mobile
he have an amazing eye for goal and a good ball control and i think he proved that by scoring an amazing goal in his debut :thumbsup

for Petrucci i never saw him playing allot but from what i seen i think he is a cross over of Rooney and Tevez
he is not tall but have good agility and strong foot (check the goals in the 4th video i think)
Petrucci maybe is more gifted and definitely more skillful (aren't shorter players more skillful ?) but i can't comment on his finishing as i only saw him playing twice :frown:
Yup i pretty much agree mate. He'll develop at united if he works hard on his game though thats for sure (petrucci). Look how we helped rossi, who in some ways is similar to petrucci, he is now an international for italy even though he did not make it here. So whatever happens with petrucci, aslong as he works hard and has some success in the reserves, he could make it somwhere. :first:

pz!:cool:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.